Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Goku Black
I can see them doing an All-Female ranger team up with most colors represented(Time Force Pink, Megaforce Yellow, Ninja Storm Blue, Wild Force White, Dino Fury Green, with Ranger Slayer Kim as the 6th Ranger)
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Rewatched Lost Galaxy, first time since I first saw it as a kid. Holds up a lot better than I remembered
@Goku Black
I was think about including her, I found her more memorable than the White Rangers I mentioned, but she also didn’t really do much or have much of an impact besides being the first female Red Ranger(whereas I think Tori and Izzy are some of the best Blue and Green Rangers respectively), and it was only for a couple of episodes.
Really I think it’s time we finally get a proper female Red Ranger in a show, especially since with Hasbro no longer binding themselves to Sentai there isn’t an excuse not to try it anymore
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I finally got around to watching Ten Gokaiger.
It’s a really weirdly paced movie. It feels like it gets stuck in a first act and everything is resolved before the movie ever starts.
It’s still good, and there’s plenty fun stuff in it. I was surprised how restrained they were with cameos. It stays very focused on the characters, even Hero Getter at the end just shows clips from Gokaiger.
I wonder if this was a response to criticisms that Gokaiger relied too much on fan service.
Fun flick.
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
After the finale of Donbrothers, I just have to say… now I’m wondering if the whole series was just supposed to not make any sense, or if I missed about twenty episodes somewhere along the way. (I’d been feeling that way for a while, but so long as it wasn’t over just yet, there was a chance that it might start to make sense.)
Posted Report
Background Pony #5253
looking for a site where i can Freely watch
Ohsama Sentai King Ohger The Secret Of King Racules with ENGLISH subs
without it being blocked or other such legal bullcrap.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide