Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’ve been reading a couple of things about Killer Instinct (the arcade original version, the sequel, the SNES and N64 ports and the third game for the Xbox One). Man, I wanna play it! This game looks incredible!
Background Pony #A21E
Sony has only won console gens because one or more of the competition fucked up.
>5th gen: Nintendo stuck with cartridges, and the Saturn had a disaster of a launch
>6th gen: Nintendo used mini-DVDs instead of regular size discs
>8th gen: The Wii U flopped, and Xbone had a disastrous reveal that it never really recovered from
Bragging about winning console gens because the competition fucked up is like bragging about winning a baseball game because everyone on the other team got sick and couldn’t show up.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
The fact that Sony received glowing praise for saying their console was going to have basic features like being able to play used games just highlights how bad of a spot the game industry was in at that point
Sony was able with to say they were making online a paid subscription and got away with it just because of the used games
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Kiryu-Chan
The PS1 and PS2 offered tons of great first party titles too, and had features you couldn’t get elsewhere on consoles, the PS1 could play music CDs, the PS2 could play DvDs.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Background Pony #A21E
Did you forget about the PS3 599.99 US Dollars or the GIANT ENEMY CRAB or the whole we are gonna beat Nintendo at the Handheld market with the PSP and the PS Vita.
People always forget about Sony’s mistakes. Which can be enlarged alot more with the Online being down during that generation for Sony too.
Background Pony #A21E
“Nintendo shouldn’t make a powerful console to directly compete with Sony and Microsoft, since the N64 and GameCube, both powerful consoles, failed!” Here’s the thing: The N64 and GameCube didn’t fail because they were trying to compete against Sony and Microsoft, they failed because Nintendo made stupid decisions with those consoles, like sticking with cartridges and using mini-DVDs.
Background Pony #A21E
What if the reason the weakest console sells the most units is because it’s the easiest to develop for?
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Mikey
It would be nice to see some cool Mario Games with something as beefy as a PS5, but the only thing that gets better is graphics and a lot is sacrificed. Hell, even with Nintendo games there’s not a lot of couch co-op in some aspics without multiple switches. Most do, since it’s pretty inexpensive Generation-wise. Me and some friends have been shooting the shit and enjoying the CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH games, and it’s been a blast. Looking at Diablo 3, which looks good, but the gameplay at one point - I nearly passed out.
This isn’t even mentioning the amount of bugs, glitches fidelities some of those games tend to have at launch.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Most Nintendo are also very small in file size, either because they don’t feel the need to bloat all of their games with new tricks and/or they’re really good at compressing their games(something I really wish other studios would do)
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
Even than, unless you use two or three boosts, the damage isn’t that impressive.
I started with the cleric, and she cross-class with scholar for the offensive damage. I’m currently going to every village so that I can fast-travel to them all in advance (I have two left to grab).
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Well there’s your problem. You started with the worst damage dealer.
I mean, the enemies are always sponges, but she gives the worst first impression in that regard.
If I’m understanding this it sounds like you’ll get the hunter last. Shame, her leg trap skil cheeses bosses.
Wiimeiser
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Kiryu-Chan
I think it’s to do with high fidelity assets like in, say, ARK, taking up a lot more space. For me, ARK is 287GB with 36 Workshop subs, Garry’s Mod is 79.3GB with 1473 Workshop subs (which are instead stored in the Workshop/Content folder if they were last updated after some time in January 2020) and 14 legacy addons, and Cities Skylines is 12.3GB with 1230 Workshop subs (which I believe are stored in the Workshop folder), in comparison, Baba is You is ~160MB, and that’s with a custom levelpack that has ~110 levels and a large number of custom sprites.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
And after discovering the last settlement in the world map of Octopath, the alchemist reached level 45, and I luckly got a tip that improved the thieve’s pickpocketing chance (from 8% to 80% for one person).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide