Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Daddy Dagoth just wants that imp ass and is being salty about it.
Legit though, the intonations and inflections are on point. If someone didn’t tell me it was an AI, I would have guessed the VA got drunk and recorded a rant.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
(OG post in Nerd but I’ll share it here too!)
Things in Video Games that annoy me rant time:

I’ll never understand why Riflemen type enemies of any kind always like to charge the player in most Shooter Games.
I’m not just talking about Bolt Snipers specifically either…
Even with Automatic or Fast Semi-Rifles, IT’S STILL A RIFLE.
YOU HAVE RANGE ADVANTAGE, GETTING CLOSER RUINS THAT.
Let the Shotgunners, Dedicated Machine Gunners, or even the cannon-fodder Pistol grunts charge the player first while you provide cover for them, THATS YOUR JOB AS A RIFLEMAN!
Posted Report
Background Pony #EB5A
There are games that won’t even let you see the whole game unless you play on the hardest difficulty.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Pony #EB5A
Reminds me of Rogue Legacy, especially the 2nd one and the payoff was like 1-2 minutes of dialogue for 3-4 times the time investment.
More stuff coming out in regards to Nintendo of America “localization” team as they have shown in the past a distaste for sexual content and making things up. Of course its small sample of people, but it just reinforces the disrespectful changes that have been made.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Seiken
Care to give a source other than a site promoting it has a complex? For all we actually know, the translation could be more faithful to the original vision, and the lolicon shit and romances were forced in to draw in more people in Japan.
Posted Report
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Penguin Dragneel
STOP GETTING FUCKING TRIGGERED OVER PEOPLE USING SANKAKU COMPLEX AS A SOURCE.
Seriously, is there at least one gaming news site that doesn’t trigger you when someone shares a link to one of their articles?
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@DragonBoi471
I mean, Sankaku Complex is the only news site Seiken uses, and the only one I see Penguin complain about in this case. A news site that I’ve heard nothing good about and is just Japanphila ragebait from what I’ve heard. Seriously, maybe use another site to back up their claim if you three want people to shut up about your info.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@phoenixacezero
I’m pretty sure the minor info about a random trainer is much smaller than them completely changing dialogue in a game. And that was nearly 10 years ago. Information sharing has only increase since than, and FE isn’t a small franchise. If what your site is claiming is true, than other sites would be aware of it. Or are you saying that Sankaku Complex is the only news site in the video game news industry than can translate Japanese into English?
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
  1. Dude, people are now so connected that a CEO in the USA could get sick and their tweet would be known by a mother in Hong Kong could learn about it. Technology has advanced much more than you want to admit because it would make the claims by Sankaku Complex questionable due to it being the only news site talking about something that others should be well aware of.
  2. News sites live off of clickbait titles, and Nintendo Censoring Fire Emblem Yet Again would be lit in their eyes.
  3. How about you share them and I see what the people not relying on Sankaku Complex for their outrage has to say about them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide