Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I struggled with REmake 3’s highest difficulty. So I grinded to get the infinite rocket launcher.

I then sped through the entire playthrough in 1 hour 20 minutes.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Controlling Sunshine’s mudboats is like playing Mario Must Die 3’s final level on the Switch with severe Joycon Drift while controlling one Joycon with your tonsils and the other Joycon with your spleen. And someone had the idea of making it mandatory to beat the game. There’s no speedrun skip for it whatsoever.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Egil  
My brother found it easy. Maybe I just suck. Mind you, the problem I have is turning, in Noki Bay I got a straight line of coins, but whenever I tried to turn around to get the other line it would always turn away from the coins.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Egil  
Vanilla all stars feels alien to me unless it includes Super Mario World. Since that’s the first game I ever owned. Luigi had his own sprites even!
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
@Egil  
It’s not specific to Anniversary, that’s a problem with Sunshine in general.

@Wiimeiser  
I mean, there is a strategy to it, just spray on the front side to turn, and don’t spray too fast.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Egil  
Shame, you’re missing out. (I think “3D All-Stars” is pretty good, I don’t get the hate for it, aside from the limited time, and being full price compared to other compilation games. I wouldn’t mind the price if it had a fourth game like SMG2, SM64DS, or SM3dL on it.)

Though, personally, I didn’t have any problems with the mud boat. (A reference to tanooki folklore.)
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -

screaming forever
@igotnopicks  
I’m not spending over fifty dollars for barely updated games and a soundtrack. The fact that they kept the goddamn mandatory boat in Sunshine despite no one liking it says all that needs to be said.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Egil  
I don’t mind the boat mission, and honestly every Mario game has some unskippable butthard stages.

In fact, looking back, the original SMB was in some ways more unfair then “Lost Levels,” (despite being easier) because it didn’t have as many hidden 1up mushrooms, and sometimes the hidden 1up blocks would disapear if you missed a coin in the previous World: X-3 levels.  
In fact, “Lost Levels” World 8-4 actually has hidden power-ups, allowing you to beat it as Fire Mario, unlike the original SMB. (Lose one life in World 8-4, and no more powers for you.)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
AVGN just did a video on “Ecco the Dolphin,” a bit surprising, sense I was under the impression that was widely considered a good Sega game, but I admit I’ve shared his frustration with the game. lol

Music was great though.

@northern haste  
Uncanny-valley.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide