Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
I haven’t seen that video yet but I remember when SomecallmeJohnny reviewed the entire Ecco series. He REALLY didn’t care for those games which sadly made an effect on me. The games didn’t look that impressive and look too hard for their own good.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
So 2 things to mention about AVGN

1. The AVGN Adventures is being remastered for the Switch and Steam which is awesome, I was hoping to replay the games on a more updated system now

2. AVGN put out a review of Ecco the Dolphin a game that I have own on my Sega Genesis for years but have never EVER beaten, hell I couldn’t even get past the first god damn stage so it’s nice to see James rip into it as well as provide some helpful tips on progressing if I ever decided to try picking it up again.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Sparx  
Me too, especially sense I had doubts another non-Japanese series would make it in.  
That video reveal was funny too.

Surprisingly, it wasn’t done as a fan-service, (unlike Ridley & K.Rool) Sakurai said Nintendo themselves requested adding that character/s & series to SSBU.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
The movie with Mario trapped in a dark cave almost made me think it was ganna be a horror game. lol  
Surprised the spider eyes, and such didn’t tip me off.

Also, seems they’re bringing back the tradition of a beloved SSB character getting brutally killed in reveal videos. (Mario by Creeper.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide