Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I am convinced that during the development of Heroes, the dev office had a gasleak and they all lost 6 years of memory.
Because they went from pretty good camera and character controls in Adventures 1 and 2, to a much wonkier and harder to control setup in Heroes. And it was not just the jump to another console, because the Adventures ports both played as good as the OG.
Ah, Going Commado, the game that made many Furries with the big tittied clumsy goddess that was Angela Cross.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

“how they want it to”… how they want it: accurate and faithful to the original.
Something worth bitching about.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Seiken
And as Penguin pointed out, that isn’t possible since words have different meanings (like the example they used with one word can mean like or love, and is up to interpretation). That’s how translations work. Don’t like it? Learn Japanese and never speak English ever again.
Posted Report
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Constant Lurker
@Meanlucario
The problem is that there is less room for interpretation of words given enough context. At the end of a romance support, the context implies love, not friendship. Ignoring context is a sign of a bad translation or intentionally changing the meaning.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Natry
You never played Three Houses it seems. There were plenty of S-supports with the player’s character that didn’t even get a ending slide. I see that as no different here.
Posted Report
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Seiken
That’s how translations work. Don’t like it? Learn Japanese and never speak English ever again.
And then English-speaking people start mocking/bullying you for being unable to speak their language, and you start crying in Japanese because of it.
Posted Report
Natry
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Constant Lurker
@Meanlucario
I did play Three Houses. It doesn’t change the fact that Engage appears to be censored. You’re making assumptions that things are the same without proof.
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Localization is a lot more involved for both parties than it ever was a long time ago and needs to be approved by both parties. Some of y’all just want Google Translate
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@DragonBoi471
I highly doubt the vast majority of English speakers care about that unless said person start demanding the English speakers to adopt Japaneses rather than just using Japaneses sites or learning English themselves. And if we go the “some people will still bully them,” than that is almost certainly true for Japaneses speakers as well (since every demographic has assholes in it).
@Natry
And you are assuming they aren’t with only one site stating that there was a change, a rage-bait site for Japanphiles.
@Kiryu-Chan
That is true. I forgot that translations aren’t just handing the original to a company and calling it a day now. And I’ve seen Google translate. No one wins with that (though it would be funny seeing the Japanphiles phasing broken English as the pinnacle of writing).
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide