VTUber/Hololive Thread [NSFW]

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

It’s pretty ironic that it’s been over a year now since her former model from Hololive have been retired and now she is a member of another big company.
Double ironic that the overseas audiences demanded Hololive to have it’s own English branch, and now VShojo has inaugurated it’s first JP branch much to our surprise. We’ve gone full circle.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I am happy for Kson herself. Vshoujo is more freewheeling when it comes to letting their talents do whatever, which molds well with Kson’s style of content making. As opposed to the generally tight leased approach on their talents many Japanese counterparts tend to go with. But it’s also because of that freewheeling nature… There has been some issues with their talents doing and saying some questionable things…
There has also been some controversies surrounding the company Vshoujo itself, especially over how they mishandled an incident where their talents were doxxed. They went after the guy who was trying to stop the doc instead of the doxxers. That problem has since been resolved.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Vshoujo also needs to be aware that Japan is a far different market in terms of mentality compared to the western markets. Whereas in the US for example, celebrities and brands that make political statements is generally seen as a normal behaviors.
But in Japan, it’s an absolute NO GO, as Japanese brand sponsors are usually adverse to controversies and are notoriously protective of their brand image.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I just realized that the second member next to Kson is none other than FREAKIN’ RUSHIA!
I’ve only memorizing the video now because i’ve been battling flu for 4 straight days but i’m getting alot well now.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Let’s not make any assumptions.
Kson/Coco is a special case as she not only left Hololive a year ago, it was on the best terms possible. Rushia didn’t leave Hololive so much as she was fired. Add to that her infamously obsessive fanbase, which was very damaging to her mental and emotional health, and I can probably guess she wants to be as incognito as possible.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
For all love of the gods, I actually quite like Takanashi Kiara. But her fans always get on my nerves. Over hundreds of years can not forgive a certain German-Austrian frenemyship. Nevertheless, I wish her Alles Gute zum Geburtstag (happy birthday)! ;-)
MezzoDragon
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pathetic Failure
Anyone here play Holocure? It looks like a fun game. I kinda want to play it but it doesn’t support game controller (please correct me if I’m wrong). It also doesn’t have any achievements yet (once again, please correct me if I’m wrong).
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
(laughs) I just downloaded it and tried it out. Survived four minutes as Calli. Funny. I’ll try it out a little more one day later. First impression was very good. I just somehow had no sound. :-/
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@Random-Rambling
News like these always makes my heart drop. But vtubers are humans too, not machines that work almost perfectly for their watchers.
I knew this would happen mostly because of her inactivity, mostly streams once a week and having few supporters with her. Now we found out she’s having trouble with her duties, quitting was inevitably her last option left. I wish her the best for her futures.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I find it funny JWST releasing their first full colored image of the distant galaxies of the universe coinciding with the annoucement of departure of an entity representing the embodiment of the universe herself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide