Wrestling thread

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Reality check: there’s ALWAYS a chance for a business (or any entity, for that matter) to collapse; it’s just a matter of what is that Achilles heel that could bring about the downfall.
There’s also the possibility that something could happen that results in Vince no long running WWE and it ends up producing a product that’s more consistently well received and a less frustrating work environment.
(Honestly, I’m not sure I want to ever give WWE another chance after some of the BS that’s happened, like exploiting Eddie Guerrero’s death, what happened to Owen Hart, the Snuka coverup, etc)
Background Pony #61CF
We still would. Remember WWE is a public company, which means their balance and budget are available to the public to see and they had their most profitable year in 2021, that’s like saying “dude i made a million dollars but cant afford to pay rent this month so i gotta get rid of the fridge to save some bucks”.
So money was never the issue here, they hoarded talent so other companies could not get them first, and it took them 4 years to realize nobody can hire that many guys in a single company
As of now, this is how i see it, WWE is never going bankrupt, rather something far worse is bound to happen as they start signing exclusivity contracts likw with Fox, that of losing their identity and just become another branch of whoever can get them for the highest price, so the entirety of your product is no longer dictated by an old man who could scream at a tree and turn it into a book for better and worse.
Background Pony #61CF
@The Worst Person
Cause wwe released themm. You forget that WWE has tryouts and NXT, though.
Though, wouldn’t mind seeing WWE, AEW, NWA and Impact form a organisation similar to NJPW’s IWGP.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

1. They had open positions and were hiring
  2. They are wrestlers that do this for a living and they have to pay bills
  3. The guys they hire have a track record of value to increase the market for them and help them expand by bringing in new fans that want to see that performer
  4. Any contract that says once you leave a company you can never be employed except by them is something any two bit law student can destroy in 2 seconds
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
I just feel like with the releases and the fact that WWE got hate since the rating went back to TV-PG and some wrestlers from NXT are not the same as, say Jon Moxley or Adam Cole, I feel like WWE is in life support unless Vince retires.
Sure they make money, but everyone hates money because of the existence of greed.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Here are the people announced so far for the women’s Royal Rumble match.
Mickie James (active Impact knockouts champion)
Nikki Bella
Brie Bella
Michelle McCool
Kelly Kelly
Summer Rae
Lita
Charlotte Flair also said she would be in the women’s Royal Rumble as the SmackDown champion and would win so she could choose her own opponent at WrestleMania.
Other women in the match: Naomi, Dana Brooke, Rhea Ripley, Natalya, Shotzi Blackheart, Aliyah, Tamina, Shayna Baszler, Carmella, Queen Zelina, Nikki A.S.H.
That’s 19 of 30 entrants announced.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
WWE are slamming on AEW over gory from New Years Bash well i have to stand with AEW they are becoming more of wrestling unlike WWE with lack of matches like on Smackdown with 3 in total also i do love some bloody or anything hardcore like GCW which is now my 3rd favourite wrestling show to watch meanwhile WWE is doing stupid stuff from Pizza battle royal to freaking Johnny Knoxville with Sami Zayn I’m still waiting for his moment from his Jackass series.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Look it’s my opinion i prefer AEW over WWE not because of the stupid ratings that people do on Twitter I’m not American it doesn’t bother me wrestling is wrestling like what you want don’t be a d**k like Brian Zane says
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide