Announcing Derpibooru's in-house Blockchain and NFTs

JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
There’s a few threads like that on the site. One that seems to be especially effective at luring bots is one that talks about writing essays. It gets hit a few times a week sometimes.
I love unintentional honeypots.
Lord Of Dorkness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

If you’ve fully bought into the Apes to own one or two Dan Olson’s essay isn’t going to convince. Probably nothing will short of emotional and tragic loss. For them the only way out is through.
Until they move onto the next hype thing.
But it’s like the guy Dan profiles in the essay who was arguing for his NFT profile pic as though it is a more ideal portrait of him. The fact he has to go in so hard is because he did drop several thousands to tens of thousands on it.
A similar phenomenon that’s been observed in marketing. People who buy a product are more often than not more willing to defend it and the brand. It is either they made up their mind to stand for that brand, or the act of purchasing it and defending it is a psychological mechanism to reinforce having bought the thing in the first place.
All of this is totally fair. I just think it’s a brilliant documentary, and… well. If it stops one person from joining that stupid pyramid scheme, that was worth the link to me.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
If you’ve fully bought into the Apes to own one or two Dan Olson’s essay isn’t going to convince. Probably nothing will short of emotional and tragic loss. For them the only way out is through.
Until they move onto the next hype thing.
But it’s like the guy Dan profiles in the essay who was arguing for his NFT profile pic as though it is a more ideal portrait of him. The fact he has to go in so hard is because he did drop several thousands to tens of thousands on it.
A similar phenomenon that’s been observed in marketing. People who buy a product are more often than not more willing to defend it and the brand. It is either they made up their mind to stand for that brand, or the act of purchasing it and defending it is a psychological mechanism to reinforce having bought the thing in the first place.
All of this is totally fair. I just think it’s a brilliant documentary, and… well. If it stops one person from joining that stupid pyramid scheme, that was worth the link to me.
Oh yeah, of course. I love Line Go Up, it’s a brilliant piece of research and presentation.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
I also prefer to enjoy the site with pretty heavy filtering. Restricting everything to Save OR Suggestive and hiding all the edited screencaps really brings the site back to a more relaxing experience. Less drama. Significantly less horse butt in my face when I’m not looking for it.
Filters rock.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Phoenixflambe
No one is asking anyone to pretend it doesn’t exist. That’s crazy. That’s like asking someone who really doesn’t like NASCAR to pretend that NASCAR doesn’t exist. Because NASCAR exists. But they can just not watch it.
Posted Report
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
I honestly wish the main way arts jumped to quick popularity wasn’t by NSFW arts, or that so many badges are dedicated to that rather than SFW but I suppose that’s just how messed up humanity has become. -_-
@Modera
I’m just not a NSFW person. Can’t handle it. But I respect your position.
That’s why my filter blocks so much tbh
I also prefer to enjoy the site with pretty heavy filtering. Restricting everything to Save OR Suggestive and hiding all the edited screencaps really brings the site back to a more relaxing experience. Less drama. Significantly less horse butt in my face when I’m not looking for it.
Filters rock.
Ciaran I love you <3
I still draw some occasional questionable stuff but I have it spoilered. Other than that we pretty much browse the same way ^-^
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
Derpi gonna announce their own ai generator project and every uploaded image is opted-in by default? 🤔
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide