Censorship

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Thor Disciple
If you really want to appeal something that old, you’re going to have to build a time machine and go back to when anyone else cared.
PS: it’s good to hear you are ok with your racist screencap was deleted. And then you for not posting any more of those. And thank you for using the forums instead of random image comments to talk about this.
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Most websites on the internet are censored (some worse than Derpibooru) and as much as I hate to say this, it’s going to get much worse. Pretty much anything can be considered “racist” or “homophobic” now. Pretty much anywhere on the internet the typical mindset of a site admin is something like “Everything I don’t like or disagree with should be removed”. This might explain why there’s a lot of pro-LGBT and pro-abortion images yet if I were to upload an image macro that said “abortion is murder” (and I almost did as a response to all the pro-abortion images that were uploaded a few weeks ago), it’d probably get removed because some snowflake would report it simply because he/she didn’t like it and the mods didn’t like it. I know this is getting political but you get the point.
Honestly you’re better off moving to Ponybooru or any other altbooru (except Manebooru) but it’s barely active so I rarely use it.
Thor Disciple
Artist -

Son of Chryssie
@Ciaran
There are many people who care. That’s why Derpibooru alternatives like Ponerpics exist where people post what they want.
I’m not okay with any deletions.
Running an image site is different from administering China.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@angryprogrockbrony
What, you mean like images from 10 years ago?
Oh, yeah, we would obviously delete anything like that the second it was uploaded.
If you want to upload something like that, just make it a unique work of art. If on the other hand you simply slap an offensive slur on a screencap then it’s going to get treated as “obligatory pony”, regardless of the identity politics you’re trying to push with it.
ps: snowflakes who persistently abuse the report system get banned, too.
pps: this isn’t about “Pretty much anything”. This thread is about one necropost made 3 years ago on a 7 year old shitpost which itself would arguably be Rule #3 if anyone cared to review it.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Ciaran
No, I think this thread is more about his three recent images using “spic”, “nigger”, and “jew” in an expressly offensive/racist fashion, as well as his recent uploading of a baby in diapers, probably.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Thor Disciple
The only pro-life image we ever deleted in the entire history of the site was one image 7 years ago, for Rule #3, because it was just a screencap of some random artists Twitter account saying rape isn’t a valid excuse for abortion. The only thing pony on it was their avatar.
Not trying to call you a liar, but your opinions are inconsistent with facts.
@The Smiling Pony
Going for the most hopefully defensible thing, I suppose.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Ciaran
He said “pro-choice”; he’s referring to another one of his masterpieces where he slapped “legalize last minute abortions” onto someone else’s actual art of Rarity.
Truly this is an upstanding member of the community and a boon to the fandom as a whole.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@The Smiling Pony
Ah. I honestly have been trying to avoid reading the actual image macros themselves. It’s a horror show. Not sure how that counts as pro-life but it is consistent with their other posts.
Plus I have to clear my browser history every time I open their history to look at it, I’m ostensibly at work right now and while Horse Pussy is ok where I work, that other stuff is right out.
@Thor Disciple
I’ve added a note to audit your complaints and recent uploads, and will include those 3 year old comments you keep bringing up.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Thor Disciple
I don’t know. I’m still at work. I can’t even look at some of your posts in any kind of detail without putting my job or maybe even my workplace at risk. Like I said, horse pussy isn’t a problem where I work. But hate speech and Rule #5 stuff? Nope nope nope.
Anyway, most of this is from 3 years ago, and there’s pages of images deleted for various rules, so I can’t even estimate how long it will take.
But it doesn’t seem like you’ve used the site for months, and you keep talking about how you prefer other sites, like Twitter, so I’m not sure why you care.
Anyway, relax. Remember the words of Fluttershy:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Question answered, appeal denied.