Censorship

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Thor Disciple
I’ve spent a little time looking through the logs, including your uploads, and … Dude. There’s no way we’re going to restore any of that. That includes your 3 year old “Pocahontas” spam.
The confusing thing, the thing that makes this a rabbit hole that’s hard to look away from, is that you openly state on some of your most openly racist posts that you’re only posting them here because you hope they will get imported to ponerpics.
As much as a part of me is genuinely curious why you are afraid to just upload those racist posts on ponerpics, or why you think that uploading them here is going to accomplish anything in the eyes of people on that site, it’s none of my business. And, ultimately, I don’t care.
Audit done, if anything I can’t understand how you’ve avoided being permanent banned from here. Maybe that’s a question worth pursuing. I don’t know.
Anyway, since you hate it here so much, and really only post things here so people on ponerpics will be impressed with your works, maybe you should just go back to ponerpics.
Or Twitter, since you prefer their moderation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Question answered, appeal denied.