Derpibooru Community Collab 2023 - Badge Award Thread!

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Welcome everypony to another year of the Derpibooru Community Collab Badge awards!
This year we have two shiny new badges up for grabs, and one of them is very special.
The Flower Trio for all artists who drew someone else’s OC
medium
Roseluck for everyone with an OC present in the collab.
Given either at random or by choice of if you prefer normal or Crystal Pony variations.
medium
medium
How to apply
Link the original submission of your OC using the >>3019078 format. If you’re an artist please provide links to all submissions which you have created.
Cheaters beware! Trying to cheat/game the system will result in bans and being forced to sleep in the community plushie pile for 2 months.
Let’s see those cutie marks!
Thank you everyone for participating this year. We had so many submissions and it turned out great. Seeing everyone come together every year for this group photo is one of the best parts of this fandom. We hope to see even more participants next year!
Stay awesome everyone!
-The Derpibooru Team
Posted Report
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Came prepared for this one this year! Thanks guys 😁
And thanks so much for letting me help with the badge this year, appreciate it too much ;w; :’)
Here’s all my OCs I drew and helped with this year, as well as my own (submission #11). 🥳
For superdude2075 and kendell2 (Kendell is not on Derpibooru, but has an artist tag here)
Eleventh submission is my own, for my two personal OCs - was part of >>2994547’s Thanksgiving vector:
For my highly influential fellow vector artist luckreza8
For my early fandom inspiration of 2015, Parcly Taxel
24th submission of mine, a gift for site administrator Rainbow~Dash
UPDATE 1/15/23: Completely forgot I had promised to do Dragonpone’s OC Puppy Love a couple months ago; thankfully I double checked today after seeing his other OC in the thread but he almost missed out D: this is my true final submission, sorry for any confusion! :D
Thanks so much for all your submission requests guys (32 total characters this time)! Not as many ponies as the crazy 46 I hit last year - but that’s all good. 😇😁💟
since I helped with the badge can I get the crystal Roseluck too plz? Thank you ^.^ EDIT: THANKS SO MUCH!!! 🥺🥰
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide