derpibooru's badges

Background Pony #F9E7
@Joey  
Dick makes more sense, as it’s a descriptor for “trolls”, aka people who did nothing wrong.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Joey  
Duck badges are not handed out, they are earned

full One-a y’all is such a weeper that they gave me a second Duck for reporting comments… when the majority of the reports I’ve made have been for Rule #7 violations where people were talkin’ sexytimes stuff on safe images. And given that the first Duck I got is because it suuuuuper pisses y’all off when other people start shit and I respond to them in kind, I would’ve thought you’d prefer that I report comments privately instead of yelling at them publicly.

The best part is that the report which apparently prompted it was when the site was broken yesterday, and I reported one of my comments in the Site Bugs thread to see if the report system was broken as well, and even ended it with “Sorry for the bother”.

GG, mods– keep up the good work encouraging people to actually try to be helpful.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@TexasUberAlles  
Inflated ego, much? That latest badge is to honor you as the most reported user. By a good margin.

And that first one? “Responding”, oh please; you barge into threads and immediately call people retards or social retrogrades, just you dress it in a paragraph of pedantic nonsense to dazzle us poor uneducated peasants into thinking you have a point to make.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@The Smiling Pony  
the most reported user

Oh, well, nevermind then– I’ll own that, this place is full of internet tough guys who love to point and laugh at other people being offended, but have thinner skins than a garlic clove whenever anyone turns it around on them; I’ll change my complaint to the alt text being unclear in its message. It would be on point with my initial complaint, though, if I actually used the Report button every time someone flung a handful of Rule #0 at me the way all the tough guys apparently do, instead of the responding-in-kind that you’re denying happens. Would you honestly prefer I do that? I totally would if you wanted, but it’s not going to stop them from spamming the Report button any time they get disagreed with– regardless of whether I hand their attitude back to them or not– and you’ll just switch over to accusing me of Rule #10 violations by declaring that reporting something like this is “frivolous”.

Also you must be thinking of someone else, I’ve never called any of the social retrogrades around here “retards”.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@TexasUberAlles  
We’d actually prefer if you did report people, rather than start off a word-fight with them. And generally, it’s people you aren’t arguing with that report you; the sort you engage with are more likely to want to handle you “personally”, or realize they’ve gone over the line themselves and don’t want the heat.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@The Smiling Pony  
You double-ducked someone?! You can do that?! Pffffffff X’D

Also, since you guys let people suggest badges, is it okay to suggest badge designs too? Like draw and upload them, or does that count as a not-pony related upload?  
(I wouldn’t spam a bunch of them or anything like that)  
(Also any ideas you’d want?)
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Badumsquish  
The only double-duck I’ve handed out myself was Petey’s

As for art and suggestions and whatnot… I guess. Just, don’t take anything as a guarantee that “it’ll happen”; a lot of the site’s “secondary features” fall on a few people to be maintained, and we’re all a bit tuckered out.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@The Smiling Pony  
Petey’s is special though (and apparently well liked on his part). I didn’t think you could or would give the same badge twice, like that other guy.

And no, of course I wouldn’t act like “I made a badge now they have to use it” because that’d be pretty dickish. But since it sounds pretty unwanted too, I’ll hold off on doing it.
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Joshua  
Maybe you should stop barging into nice and peaceful threads and start screaming about “WHOA GUYS, NO DRAMA PLEASE” or “OH NO I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING”. Also maybe don’t upload images from a talentless hack and all around idiot like titanimal or whatever his “I don’t give a shit about artists” name is now.

@Background Pony #1F3C  
And what would be the point to that? 99% of your posts/comments are anon.
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@TexasUberAlles  
Here’s his “artist” tag.

This is his current DA.

The short version is he used to grab vectors (from the show and original) of characters and put Spike in them, claim it was his art, not credit the vectorists, and state that he didn’t care about crediting or intend to. He’d get in large fights (mainly just a string of insults) with artists and people in general over this.

After two DA account bans/deletions and several bans here (lack of artist tags, abysmal overall tagging, setting himself as the artist of 2-second MSPaint mashes of others’ work, constant insults towards everyone,…), he finally started crediting people, but still kept being a huge aggressive dick to everyone. Between his attitude, the ban evasions, and that his only “contributions” are essentially garbage, I just banned him in the faint hope that his images would stop coming in.

Alas, no. Spike fans on DA are a special breed, and he begs people to upload “his” stuff here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide