New Lunar Republic

Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Starless
I’m sorry to hear you are not going through good times. You just need some motivation and find some new stuff that can pump up that good heart.
Stay strong. You’re a splendid artist to give up. ∩^ω^∩
It’s not that. I’m just too lazy to draw or write anything that requires any real effort, and it’s all just a waste of time for me. This isn’t something I can fix and art was never something I could do well, even if I did take time to learn (which I never did, not nearly enough). It never mattered if I took the time to practice and improve my art because I never knew how long I’d be here, constantly leaving and coming back.
There is one thing I still want to draw that I had wanted to do for years but never did because of how much work it would take. I don’t think it’s worth it, but I also want to get this out of my head and not keep it inside forever, because then I’ll get stressed about never finishing it. It’s not another self-shipping image. I have no reason to do any of those unless it’s for the fanfic if I ever wrote it.
FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
I thought you were thinking in getting your OC Lightpoint done as a plushie to accompany your ponysona?
My main goal is perhaps my plones as plushies, but like, life-sized plushies, they’re the most amazing thing this planet ever did XD
It’s the sound of your heart
That you hear deep inside
And it means you better change your plans right now
It’s a whisper of life
That you try to believe
Never give up without defending
Feel it, feel it baby feel the fire
Is burning deep inside me
Listen, listen honey listen to
Drum is in to you
(Okno but I can’t help but think of that music when listening to ‘Untz Untz Untz’)
Morrigun
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
@Starless
I just want to say most art forms are a way of expression or enjoyment.
expressing emotions or just doing it for fun. for every one try to rember this. if your not enjoying the creating process of your art its okay to say that its not for you.
I know that likes thumbs up and all that looks intresting and gives a good kick when you get them. but you cant rellay on that to make your self feel good about your art.
the only reason why I got where I now am (and I am far form done learning) is because I always enjoyed learning. and I always enjoyed making art. there are things I hate to do that other like and so on so forth we are all difrent.
just decided what makes it worth your time. or what else you might want to do with that time.
idk what you exactly struggling with and this message is also for a general to every one who needs it.
Morrigun
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
@Wing
hey wing!
@Twiny
my pony is totally not parshly based on starlights desing at all… no no… the redo I did many many years ago before I posted art at all made her look a lot less like starlight. and I had trouble making starlights hair so I just drew it long and straight XD
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Only have one episode left of Chapter 4.
Things seem be to about to be getting big.
I need to get more screens and figure out a way to do gifs.
Not enough Thunder and Zoom this time around, imo. But it’s not like they have to be there all the time.
Only other screens I wanna get are more of the closeups of Hitch’s furry hooves. And some Rocky faces.
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Starless
I know that likes thumbs up and all that looks interesting and gives a good kick when you get them. but you cant rely on that to make your self feel good about your art.
It doesn’t matter what others think about my art. It’s what I think.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide