Report site bugs here

Background Pony #62CA
@Badumsquish  
Have you switched to an unmodifiable filter, eg. “Everything”? “Hide” and “Spoiler” only show up if you are set to a custom filter.
Yoshimon1
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
@Background Pony #62CA  
That’s because /tags/autocomplete is not a tag, but the endpoint for, well, tag autocomplete. It gets used whenever you start writing a tag into the fancy tag editor. For example, if you write “twi”, it opens /tags/autocomplete?term=twi and then displays you the dropdown with the 5 returned tags twilight sparkle (291768), twilight sparkle (alicorn) (119932), twiabetes (11110), parent:twilight sparkle (7844) and twibutt (5106).

Problem is that there is a perfectly valid “autocomplete” tag which gets handled like all other valid tags and thus gets linked to /tags/autocomplete everywhere.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Not sure if this is a site problem or a personal problem, but sometimes when i try and report something, it ends up sending two reports instead of just one
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
For some reason Chrome thinks Pinkie Pie is in German, but the only things that change when I translate it into English is that a space gets added before each comma in the implications list and 4, 6 and Last in the pagination change to 4th, 6th and Load respectively. As far as I can tell, what’s happening is that Google determines whether a page is foreign by only checking one word on a page with enough words, and in this case it just so happened to choose “Last”, which does indeed mean “Load” in German.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@byte[]  
I did discover some changes: “paprikapie” changes to “paprika”, “cheesepiejoe” becomes “chees”, “pinker” becomes “pink”, “older mane seven” becomes “seven older mane”, and “bubbleblitz” becomes “bubble lightning” though the other “blitz” doesn’t get translated. “spubble” becomes “Spubble” for some reason (Yes, a capital letter).
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
Clicking View or Download on image >>2546758 gives a 404. VS and DS buttons work, so perhaps there’s something (# maybe) in the filename?
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Sci-fi & Dragons
Shown on posts are the reason for the most recent edits, but the exact same edit (most recent) on the post’s history instead shows the reason for the second-to-most recent edit. This continues through previous edits so it’s impossible for the first edit to have a reason given despite being clearly an edit.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@byte[]  
That is probably why crystal ponies SVG files don’t always preview correctly.  
That can happen for normal vectors sometimes, too - although I know for a fact that Lightning Bolt uploads her vectors almost exclusively in SVG format.

Yes I know this is a couple months later.

If it hasn’t been fixed yet, I hope that bug gets fixed soon. Would really love to upload everything exclusively SVG.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
I posted the collab image yesterday, and then subsequently had to have the staff replace the image a few times for updates/mistake correction. These were all replacements instead of re-upload-and-merges. I’ve noticed that my upload counter and chart reflects five uploads, even though I only uploaded the image once (LB replaced the image one time, and Luna replaced it the other times).

It seems the stat is tracking image replacements as unique uploads.

full
Background Pony #7A40
I have just now discovered that clicking “random” can bring you to an image you’ve hidden (using the “hide” function). Not only this, but the image in question will not be obscured in any way on the screen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide