Discord's Best Moments/Appreciation Thread

Delfina
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Fan of Chaos & Kindness
I love how all Discord ever wanted to do was good in his mind. A lot of his actions ended poorly and he has a lot of issues, but his heart was in a right place most of the times. His character really changed for the better and better throughout the series
Posted Report
Delfina
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Fan of Chaos & Kindness
Come to think about it… Most of Discord’s wrong actions were incluenced by other people. I mean, he brings chaos to ponies kinda because of Cosmos, like it’s explained in comic. And then in season 4, it’s Tirek’s fault that Discord acted the way he did. Tirek tricked him. And all the other times, Discord generally meant to do something good in his weird, chaotic way.
Posted Report
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Good point, the way I view discord to is that he didn’t have any companionship and no one to teach him right and wrong until fluttershy came along. So he just did what felt like he should cause chaos for lulz.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide