IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
So what are everybody’s thoughts on the Diamond Dogs and Abyssnian arcs? I haven’t read them yet but are still worthy of being called Season 10?
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
@DoctorWTF  
Maybe that parrot was her first first mate before they attempted mutiny and was kicked out of the crew and made Mullet her new first mate.

@Red-Supernova  
Barely OK, I would say. It could’ve been better but is good enough. As a whole, I’ll still say season 10 while average is many times better than season 9. Season 9 is what finally broke me.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Phoenixflambe  
I am not surprised. So far I’ve read Zecora’s arc which I thought was fine. I’m fine with original characters for the comics and all. Maybe we’re all embittered because we expected too much from a kids show?
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@DoctorWTF
Maybe that parrot was her first first mate before they attempted mutiny and was kicked out of the crew and made Mullet her new first mate.

Or something. So far, the Element of Magic for each new tree has been a literal magic user of some sort (such as Zecora with her alchemy expertise). None of the pirates displayed any knowledge of any form of magic, so I’m guessing the new parrot will have some magical background from somewhere.
Background Pony #174F
@Background Pony #174F  
Thoughts:

Figured that it was gonna end eventually, though i definitely could see a G5 comicline after Generations.  
Although, i think a idea would be to make a multiverse for MLP consisting of G1, G3, G4 and G5. After all, G1 and G3 are still alive thanks to the fans, so, why not?
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Who are the Knights of Order supposed to be again?

Also this “season 10” didn;t really seem to amount to much other then “different species get their own version fo the mane 6”.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Phoenixflambe  
It was stated that “we have many more adventures in store”, which might possibly imply that they’re at least considering more mini-series and/or crossovers after that one, maybe. The fandom being what it is, it wouldn’t make much sense for them to write off G4 altogether. We’ll see what they do as G5 gets going.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide