Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hilcenias in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Hilcenias

G5 Optimist | Tumblrina
"[@Darth Sonic":](/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/3512022#post_3512022
)  
Oh trust me, I know. That was just the first thing that came to mind.

Either way, the alternate universes is a trope I’m warming up to because of Michio Kaku and Merali. That’s why I brought them up. I wasn’t trying to say it would be a Space Opera.

P

It’s just, p
eople traveling to younger Universes to escape the death of their own is probably THE most beautiful and powerful thing i could ever witness.
No reason given
Edited by Hilcenias
Hilcenias

G5 Optimist | Tumblrina
"@Darth Sonic":/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/3512022#post_3512022

Either way, the alternate universes is a trope I’m warming up to because of Michio Kaku and Merali. That’s why I brought them up. I wasn’t trying to say it would be a Space Opera.

People traveling to younger Universes to escape the death of their own is probably THE most beautiful and powerful thing i could ever witness.
No reason given
Edited by Hilcenias
Hilcenias

G5 Optimist | Tumblrina
"@Darth Sonic":/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/3512022#post_3512022

People traveling to younger Universes to escape the death of their own is probably THE most beautiful and powerful thing i cold ever witness.
No reason given
Edited by Hilcenias
Hilcenias

G5 Optimist | Tumblrina

Either way, alternate universes is a trope I’m warming up to because of Michio Kaku and Merali.

People traveling to younger Universes to escape the death of their own is so powerfuobablly THE most beautiful and powerful thing i cold mever witness.
No reason given
Edited by Hilcenias
Hilcenias

G5 Optimist | Tumblrina

Either way, alternate universes is a trope I’m warming up to because of Michio Kaku and Merali.

People traveling to younger Universes to escape the death of their own is so powerfully beautiful to me.
No reason given
Edited by Hilcenias