Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jonny Manz in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
[@Background Pony \#DAFE](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5364961#post_5364961)
As a gag, I should totally buy those for my mom - her feet are so tiny that she can still wear kids shoes

[@Shimmering Spectacle](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5364970#post_5364970)
I mean, if the info the leaker gave is accurate, then yeah (and they did leak that image of the latest TYT episode ahead of time, so I would say they’re credible)
Reason: Different pages = different stages (or I’m misquoting Portrait Day)
Edited by Jonny Manz