MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #E8C9
MYM and TYT have the same voice actors, but they sound a little different (especially Hitch) for some reason.
Posted Report
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
Its the genre of show. TYT is a comedy shorts series so they exxagerate their performances and their characters are exxagerated as well
Posted Report
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Side note: One of the alias tags for Tell Your Tale is “g5.5”.
Do you really think that’s needed? I know people balked at the animation style when it was announced, but it’s not in the same league as Pony Life or something, where it was a thing after the main generation, it’s all in the same current G5 stuff.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Anyone else find this a bit weird? For the extended version of “Everything’s Gonna Be Okay* it isn’t very clear on who sung what after the main part (the parts that appeared in the special itself)
There aren’t any offical colour coded lyrics as far as I know. Then there’s the wiki
I don’t think that’s totally correct
Then there’s this other wiki who lists some of the parts being sung by different characters like Izzy for example:
I feel like the second one is closer to being correct but the first wiki itself is more handy and reliable. Which one do you guys think is correct?
Background Pony #32C5
@Background Pony #DAFE
If one day she is going to get the choice to be a princess or not, she has to prove her worth to get this choice later in G5. She needs to become stronger and more confident to become an alicorn that isn’t just about magical powers or having extra wings and a horn - an alicorn is a leader, a helper, someone who fights for the ponies by all means, peaceful as violent. Even if the alicorn doesn’t want to be a leader, she will forever be there for the ponies. This is what Sunny really wants with her alicorn powers.
Opaline should watch out for her. Because Sunny has a strong motivation which is going to be her greatest strength, as she is the element of Hope, and this then implied that she will fight for the hopes of others as her own hopes. And sometime in the future she will face her destiny and then her greatest challenge.
So Sunny will become stronger and more confident along the way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide