MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@GoodVibesGorgeous
@Jonny Manz
They what? You’re telling me the Koreans were doing a lowkey Japanese accent and language? And where can I watch these? They’re not on Youtube, and if they are, they are hard to find because they only contain Japanese characters that my keyboard couldn’t type.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Misty talking back to Opaline and Opaline just resigning to her fate and not yelling back? Must’ve been quite the sudden spine growth for Misty to do that, unless she’s waiting for the chancla. 😏
Also, Sunny is close to reaching god-hood it looks like.
Episode was pretty enjoyable, I liked it.
Posted Report
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Grumpy and antisocial
@TheQuietMan
Well, some of them are (the voice actresses for Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash apparently are Japanese, as is the singing voice for Fluttershy and Princess Luna). I can’t say for sure which people in the voice cast for seasons 5 and 6 are Korean (although Rarity’s VA could be one of them).
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

What I really like is how each of Sunny’s friends were able to help her in some way that’s specific to them.
Sunny and Pipp probably have the most underrated dynamic in G5.
Posted Report
Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
@DerpyFast
Yeah, that, alongside Misty standing up to Opaline a bit, was my favorite part of the episode: Zipp helps her with her flying (Pegasus magic), Izzy helps her to learn unicorn magic (levitation of objects), and she and Hitch practice their Earth pony flora magic together, with Pipp helping her then with being an icon (maintaining her confidence in the public eye, and being a figure that is inspirational)
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

@🧡☮Starrscout☮🧡
I’m sorry for making a joke about what you said. Yes, I am aware of “All That Jazz”, as it’s one of my favourite TYT shorts, and one of the only ones I like
When I saw you say that comment yesterday I thought it would be fun to jab some fun at it. I’m really sorry for what I have done. I hope you can forgive me, and I’ll make sure to be careful next time.
When you said that, I thought it sounded silly and thought it was appropriate to poke some fun at it. I now know this was wrong. I can avoid jabbing some fun at things you say in the future, if you wish. If not, then I hope I can do anything to make it up for you.
I can stop liking that specific episode. I can give some of your stuff favourites and upvotes. Draw you an image, Anything as long as it’s possible and not breaking any rules
Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
@LoreJuniper
I think I remember reading that it was being considered to only use that for when Misty (potentially) changes her appearance, based on that one toy of her, if it is when she reforms - similar to Tempest Shadow and Fizzlepop Berrytwist.
Posted Report
Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Jonny Manz
I had pondered that she had a real last name that was going to be a big reveal, but I’ve since sort of walked that back, cause all the merch and book mentions use Brightdawn.
Posted Report
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
Yeah it’s not gonna be some big thing, her names always gonna be brightdawn due to brand recognition and copyright. Also that doesn’t make sense, she’s not gonna get a whole new name.
Posted Report
Jonny Manz
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
@LoreJuniper
Yeah, I don’t necessarily get it either, but that’s the impression I got, to use “Misty” for the character overall, and “Misty Brightdawn” for the new design specifically.
@Moving
Personally, I think you’re fine
Posted Report
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
@Jonny Manz
I really hope that doesn’t happen since it’s both dumb af and misty isn’t even in the Bridlewoodstock special 😭 so it really ain’t gonna be used likely
Posted Report
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
Like fizzlepop and tempest were both diff and full names and the villian vs good mannerisms are easy to show in art form
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide