MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #DAFE
New info from mdash!
Comic #14
Everypony meet Izzy’s most favorite crafting protégé: Violette Rainbow! Violette is super excited to see Maretime Bay, have a traditional Unicorn sleepover with her favorite fillysitter, and meet the famous Sunny Starscout. But she is feeling self-conscious about her spotty coat because it’s caused by vitiligo. It’s up to Izzy to help Violette see the beauty in her unique sparkle!
Bridlewoodstock (One-shot comic)
A few things happened on the way to Bridlewoodstock… It’s the most important musical event of the moon season, but everything keeps going wrong in these four untold tails! First, Izzy is caught between two fans who want her last, very-most-special lumi-bloom crown, and Sparky loses Pipp’s lucky microphone. Then, the Hoofpicks’ lead singer loses their voice! Meanwhile, Peony, their biggest fan, tries to get merch in a line that goes on for hours. Places, everypony! It’s time for the show to start!
Background Pony #E8C9
It’s nice they focused on Hitch’s sheriff side than his overworked dragon-dad side, but I have to ask why does he have a case in Zephyr Heights? He’s sheriff of Maretime Bay, not the other towns.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Depends on how much she approves of Zipp’s reign. Much like Queen Elizabeth, Haven is waiting to see the incoming government to decide if she pulls a power move and un-alive herself in response.
Should’ve been a bit more receptive to yer mum, Zipp.
Posted Report
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Background Pony #E8C9
I think he was just helping out, to get his sheriff mojo back or something
@LoreJuniper
Yeah, there are certainly a few ponies that have, say, a different coloration along their belly or in their fetlocks, so I would agree that solid color coats are the most common, but don’t make up a majority
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide