MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I quite liked today’s episode. A really solid little adventure.
One of Zipp’s flaws is that she’s often unavailable, whether physically or emotionally. But boy oh boy does she ever make herself available when it means she gets to spend time with Hitch~
I think we’re officially over the hump with Sparky. Sparky wasn’t meant to be likeable right away; he was meant to start out as a handful and gradually become likeable over time. I think the fart joke in “Sparky’s Sick” was a clever little persuasion trick. Everyone was outraged then, but Sparky farted in the latest episode and nobody even cares.
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@DerpyFast
Isn’t it ironic? This Tell Your Tale episode had the most toilet jokes out of any episode in the show’s history with two fart jokes and one joke about a toilet overflowing. No one could care less because it’s a good episode. Interesting how outrage over this stuff only blows up when the episode is more on the meh/eh/okay side rather than on the good side. It’s like the real motivation to get mad about this stuff is just boredom, not honest offense at witnessing something terrible.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

The latest episode was cute. My trust for TYT might come back since ahem it wasn’t amazing, felt a bit rushed, but we are used to that for TYT. But still a short, sweet episode. Nice to have those before bed
I honestly don’t agree with toilet humour, but it’s not enough for me to get angry about it. Just not my cup of tea and easy to just go “meh” and focus on other things about the episode. I didn’t even notice most the toilet humour in this episode
Like, I didn’t hate Baby Critters or Sparky’s Sick because of the toilet humour. In Baby Critters I was like “Meh, that’s unfortunate” and focused on the better parts of the episode (Wasn’t really that great either, but it had a few cute scenes)
If it doesn’t happen too much, or in every episode, I don’t care for toilet humour.
Sorry for my rant there
Background Pony #E8C9
Or maybe nobody cares because they’ve been overused that everyone is used them now.
Posted Report
Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@CloudMistDragon
Wait, two fart jokes? I thought there was only one - but I guess if I missed it, it shows how minor the second one was.
@LoreJuniper
This - yeah, the one in Sparky’s Sick was the first one I had a bit of a problem with, and only because of the Mistybuse - other than that, like all the other instances, I was completely fine with it.
Posted Report
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
Also i didnt excpect the story to be about her vitiligo! i thought it was a cute design thing. its really nice to see this rep :)
Posted Report
Background Pony #1019
Chapter 4 is only getting 6 episodes, and it’s not coming out until June?!
HOW INCOMPETENT IS HASBRO?!
Posted Report
Background Pony #DAFE
IIRC, it’s a special and 6 eps. Altho there will be more content around that time
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide