Shipping Thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
It’s taken me a bit, but i think i’m ready to endorse Suntrix. That is, Sunburst and Trixie.
It’s entirely Badum’s fault, because when i get right down to it, I don’t think Starlight fucks.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
G5 shipping images so far on Derpi.
izzyscout - 172
hitchsprout - 69
sunnyhitch - 51
hitchpipp - 47
hitchzipp - 37
izzyhitch - 24
zoomthunder - 16
pippzipp - 14
sunnyzipp - 13
alphahaven - 12
izzypipp - 10
izzyzipp - 10
sunnypipp - 9
twiscout - 9
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
[@Lord WyrmSpawN](/forums/pony/topics/next-gen-shipping-and-fan-au-discussion?post_id=5172627#post_517262
been on this site too long, thought it was something explicit
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide