Viewing last 25 versions of post by CORDZ2000 in topic Ron The Death Eater Discord S9 Finale

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
"[@Mediocre-Grimm":](/forums/pony/topics/ron-the-death-eater-discord-s9-finale?post_id=5134664#post_5134664
)  
Ill say it again. Your downplaying the significance of the goal by just calling it a random ego boost. The levels that discord went to teach twilight this time are proportionate to the significance of the goal. He was trying to give twilight and on some level the rest of the mane 6, the confidence needed to rule an entire country Equestria and to make sure she was truly ready in his own chaotic way. Once he came to realize his mistake he swears to make up for it and puts his life in danger to free starlight so the ponies can escape and save equestria and can be seen helping to hold off the villains after he says "save equestria and keep fluttershy safe". That being said im not saying that he is perfect he could have went about it a much better way, but implying that using objectively evil unremorseful attempted tyrants to make someone prepared to rule a country whether right or wrong morally, means that he hasn't learned anything and/or learned anything misses the naunce of the situation and him as character in my honest opinion.

If he was this monster as u seem to believe he would have forcibly mind controlled starlight and tempest for his plan but he didn't, he used characters who from what he saw as not wanting to change. He turned them to stone after chrysalis reinforced that they will never change, while always return and only after celestia and Luna already gave the decision to punish them. There is a logical fallacy and black and white mindset to looking at him as the same as beginning of the series as discord would never care about anyone, never go so far to help anyone or put himself in harms way for others to be safe. He is seen calmly chilling at the coronation happy to see twilight succeeding instead of causing chaos like he would be in his first appearance and etc etc reasons I can say this isn't true.

"

[
@TOMNICE":](/forums/pony/topics/ron-the-death-eater-discord-s9-finale?post_id=5134743#post_5134743
)  
The ron the death eater was already added i just added more too it and at the time of writing, the site had the trope meaning making a character out to be either meaner or more villainous than they are instead of making up bad deeds completely. And to bring tropes into this, I got one to put discord in a category eos https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnscrupulousHero

But anyways i honestly don't really care about this topic anymore. I've been back and force on this site about this many times before what happened happened. Pretty much nothing will ever make me hate discord for this and see many fans as being not too hard of him because of the way I feel and see this whole thing. That being, I try my hardest to see others sides too so I hope u can do the same. Thanks for responding even if its much later goodbye.
Reason: agree to disagree
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
"@Mediocre-Grimm":/forums/pony/topics/ron-the-death-eater-discord-s9-finale?post_id=5134664#post_5134664
Ill say it again. Your downplaying the significance of the goal by just calling it a random ego boost. The levels that discord went to teach twilight this time are proportionate to the significance of the goal. He was trying to give twilight and on some level the rest of the mane 6, the confidence needed to rule an entire country Equestria and to make sure she was truly ready in his own chaotic way. Once he came to realize his mistake he swears to make up for it and puts his life in danger to free starlight so the ponies can escape and save equestria and can be seen helping to hold off the villains after he says "save equestria and keep fluttershy safe". That being said im not saying that he is perfect he could have went about it a much better way, but implying that using objectively evil unremorseful attempted tyrants to make someone prepared to rule a country whether right or wrong morally, means that he hasn't learned anything and/or learned anything misses the naunce of the situation and him as character in my honest opinion.

If he was this monster as u seem to believe he would have forcibly mind controlled starlight and tempest for his plan but he didn't, he used characters who from what he saw as not wanting to change. He turned them to stone after chrysalis reinforced that they will never change, while always return and only after celestia and Luna already gave the decision to punish them. There is a logical fallacy and black and white mindset to looking at him as the same as beginning of the series as discord would never care about anyone, never go so far to help anyone or put himself in harms way for others to be safe. He is seen calmly chilling at the coronation happy to see twilight succeeding instead of causing chaos like he would be in his first appearance and etc etc reasons I can say this isn't true.

"@TOMNICE":/forums/pony/topics/ron-the-death-eater-discord-s9-finale?post_id=5134743#post_5134743
The ron the death eater was already added i just added more too it and at the time of writing, the site had the trope meaning making a character out to be either meaner or more villainous than they are instead of making up bad deeds completely. And to bring tropes into this, I got one to put discord in a category eos https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnscrupulousHero

But anyways i honestly don't really care about this topic anymore. I've been back and force on this site about this many times before what happened happened. Pretty much nothing will ever make me hate discord for this and see many fans as being not too hard of him because of the way I feel and see this whole thing. That being, I try my hardest to see others sides too so I hope u can do the same. Thanks for responding even if its much later goodbye.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
"@Mediocre-Grimm":/forums/pony/topics/ron-the-death-eater-discord-s9-finale?post_id=5134664#post_5134664

"@TOMNICE":/forums/pony/topics/ron-the-death-eater-discord-s9-finale?post_id=5134743#post_5134743

But anyways i honestly don't really care about this topic anymore. I've been back and force on this site about this many times before what happened happened. Pretty much nothing will ever make me hate discord for this and see many as being not too hard of him because of the way I feel and see this whole thing. That being, I try my hardest to see others sides too so I hope u can do the same. Thanks for responding even if its much later goodbye.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord

But anyways i honestly don't really care about this topic anymore. I've been back and force on this site about this many times before what happened happened. Pretty much nothing will ever make me hate discord for this and see many as being too hard of him because of the way I feel and see this whole thing. That being, I try my hardest to see others sides too so I hope u can do the same. Thanks for responding even if its much later goodbye.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000