Viewing last 25 versions of post by CORDZ2000 in topic Ron The Death Eater Discord S9 Finale

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
"[@Kiryu-Chan":](/forums/pony/topics/ron-the-death-eater-discord-s9-finale?post_id=5137217#post_5137217
)  
discord actually gets punished for things 9/10 turned to stone, getting sick, getting betrayed by tirek, dragged around on a chain in the finale etc. He doesn't really get rewarded, he doeisn't become a teacher of a school or something or be personally taught in friendship. He is forced to learn a lesson with each mistake he makes and comes back slightly more nicer with each appearance besides matter of principles because everyone in s8 had bad episodes. Discordant Harmony also gives him a good reason to be the way he is as if he were to completely change he would disappear as he is a spirit of chaos and disharmony. I don't know about him constantly toturing others, if u mean his trolling that he does to teach twilight to help her grow as a person than that's different thats his own chaotic way of helping.

What i can agree tho is that he should have had more pet the dog moments so people can deal with what he does under the idea of him being a work in progress that he is presented as. He does genuinely improve in ways but because he doesn't have more of those pet the dog moments it can be hard for others to forgive his actions under that notion that he is still learning.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
"@Kiryu-Chan":/forums/pony/topics/ron-the-death-eater-discord-s9-finale?post_id=5137217#post_5137217
discord actually gets punished for things 9/10 turned to stone, getting sick, getting betrayed by tirek, dragged around on a chain in the finale etc. He doesn't really get rewarded he doesn't become a teacher of a school likeor sometarlhinght or be personally taught in friendship. He is forced to learn a lesson with each mistake he makes and comes back slightly more nicer with each appearance besides matter of principles because everyone in s8 had bad episodes. Discordant Harmony also gives him a good reason to be the way he is as if he were to completely change he would disappear as he is a spirit of chaos and disharmony. I don't know about him constantly toturing others, if u mean his trolling that he does to teach twilight to help her grow as a person than that's different thats his own chaotic way of helping.

What i can agree tho is that he should have had more pet the dog moments so people can deal with what he does under the idea of him being a work in progress that he is presented as. He does genuinely improve in ways but because he doesn't have more of those pet the dog moments it can be hard for others to forgive his actions under that notion that he is still learning.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000