Ron The Death Eater Discord S9 Finale

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Mediocre-Grimm  
He didn’t gamble with their lives tho don’t u remember discord saying he was acting as a safety net plus he believes in the mane 6 to overcome anything especially considering they defeated them before…why can’t they again? From his mindset nothing would go wrong because of his powers which honestly besides the bell there would be no logical way they could one up him. At worst his plan would led to the defeat of unremorseful bad guys and give my friends the confidence to be great leaders. - that was his mindset everything else was a unintentional messup, your making him out to be worst than he is.
Background Pony #13C9
There’s the fact that the Trio were ONLY threats to Equestria because of Discord. Chrysalis was crazy and no longer had her army, and Tirek and Cozy Glow were in Tartarus. So, even if his plan didn’t go horribly wrong, the Mane Six would have essentially had to clean up a mess HE made.

And even if the Trio hadn’t turned on him, there’s still the fact that Discord planned to RUIN THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF TWILIGHT’S LIFE BY SENDING THE TRIO AFTER HER THE DAY OF HER CORONATION.
Background Pony #2AB6
@Andyxdr  
Well, true. But I figured we may need to add comics on this, since it wasn’t just those three.

Again, no problems with him.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
i mean thats what discord did in the past pre s2 there isn’t any ron the death eater on that because he was clearly a very amoral villain back then. Eq in a state of unrest and unhappiness
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
It also helps that every single problem discord probably caused in the past he can most likely fix with a finger snap
Mediocre-Grimm

So he sent them after the one thing that could’ve actually allowed them to pull a fast one on him?
I have a problem with Discord being a hypocrite. He seems to think he should get unlimited second chances but other villains shouldn’t.
Background Pony #3AC6
@Mediocre-Grimm
And then didn’t bother trying keep an eye on them somehow to maybe realize ahead of time that they lied when they said they’d failed to procure the bell. If Discord had managed to foil their coup when they sprang their trap, even though a lot of the issues with him being Grogan would still remain, it would at least show he’s learned not to let those who’ve backstabbed him in the past pull it off twice.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Mediocre-Grimm
He didn’t know they got to the bell, he sent them off to learn to work together because if twilight defeats them together she’ll gain the most confidence. And he likely didn’t know they could use a bell seeing as they had to break in and get a book to learn. Basically it falls back to what we talked about earlier. Discord established flaw of arrogance.
Discord get so many second chances because he grows each time and is genuinely remorseful. Rome wasn’t made in a day. Considering hes ok with starlight and tempest he seems to be fine with it like everyone else if they actually show they wanna change.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Background Pony #3AC6
The funniest thing is tho discord as grogar in freniemies stated that he didn’t trust any of them so he really just thought they wouldn’t be capable of getting to the bell and/or that he put the fear of god in them enough to were they wouldn’t try to betray him.
Background Pony #8C6C
Discord is a annoying reckless fool but he’s an annoying reckless fool who wanted to be a good friend probably the best way to describe the situation. Whether or not he should have suffered worse is a opinion but yes i agree he isn’t evil pre say.
Latecomer

@CORDZ2000
If he thought doing what he did was OK as long as it all worked out in the end, then that’s the problem. He’s clearly not responsible enough to possess his vast powers.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Latecomer
Well he didn’t do what he did simply because he wanted to cause chaos for the hell of it but I hope u get my point. I actually kinda like zephyr he was funny and he just needed a helping hand to improve, Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide