Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Spike: The Earth ponies were freezing. The home of the Pegasi fared no better. The Pegasi were hungry. And the unicorns were freezing and hungry. Even the unicorns’ magic was powerless against the storm. Each tribe blamed the others for their suffering, and the angrier everypony grew, the worse the blizzard became. And so it was decided that a grand summit would be held to figure out a way to cope with the blizzard.

Because the Windigos had abnormal weather magic they probably couldn’t counter. Normal unicorn magic couldn’t deal with it, and it was stated in the last two-parter to be “enchanted wind.” (which means jury’s out on if multiple counts of alicorn level magic could actually deal with Windigos)

It could’ve very well looked a lot like this where Rainbow Dash faltered against it much, much faster than Celestia and Luna did; any attempt to control it would just end in failure, and that’s before you consider that that wintry weather wasn’t created by Windigos as far as we know. (This also means that the Everfree Forest isn’t the only area in which there’s “unnatural” non-pony made weather)

Cotton Sky”: That’s enchanted wind! We can’t control it! And we can’t rely on those snooty unicorns for any help! Build up the cloudbank! We’ll try to block it!
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Wiimeiser  
Green is a surprising color to see on a character. Besides Lyra and Granny I can’t think of any other characters off the top of my head. I can see it being used more as a highlight color for hair then a coat color but I haven’t seen many OCs in general.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Brass Beau

Well, I would have known what to do. And not just since Wonderbolt Academy. But unfortunately, none of the writers seemed to have ever served in the military. And as funny as her little stunt show was (I personally didn’t think it was that bad), you could have easily added either a Redemption or an Epic villain moment to season 9. But no… Instead, we had some almost completely unnecessary episodes in season 9, rather then putting some of the loose ends together.

I get a headache just thinking about it. Uch. But that’s the way it is. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Latecomer

If it were up to that, there are some things that were missing from the show. For example to bring the big egos of Applejack and Rainbow Dash down to earth by kicking both of them in the … flanks. ;-)
Latecomer

@DarkObsidian  
I think that was done from time to time.

But regarding the above, it’s a good punchline to the earlier Spifire scene, as well confirming that LD actually survived her misadventire.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Hm… Looking back at the minor villains each character had, Flim & Flam were the only ones to really stick. Lightning Dust had two episodes. Same with Iron Will. Suri Polomare had one. Sassy Saddles and Cheese Sandwich didn’t really count as villains. Gilda only had one episode before reforming. Trixie had two, maybe three, before being reformed. You’d think there would be more in a show that lasted nine seasons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide