Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
In an alternate universe fiction, using the Elements of Harmony should be like using the Chaos Emeralds and transforming into Super Forms. And each character would have his or her super form based on his or her personal characteristics.

And it would be an epic boss battle against say Nightmare Moon or Tirek just like in those games.
Background Pony #E8E9
Fanfic idea:

To raise money for the school, the Mane Six, Spike, Starlight, Trixie and the Student Six put on a variety show. Think The Muppet Show, but with ponies.
Latecomer

Hmm… I know there have been various debates about the age and (im)mortality of the Royal Sisters. But Discord’s seems to be unquestioned. Leaving aside time in stone, is there any real proof in the show that he has many years either before or ahead of him?
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
Besides being a reality warper and being more powerful than the princesses (since they needed to use the elements to defeat him), no. But if the princesses are nigh immortal it’d only be logical for Discord to be.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Granny Smith and Grand Pear would make a good Statler and Waldorf.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Fluttershy should have had more moments with evil Starlight. Fluttershy I think can understand her philosophy a lot. She understands what it’s like to be second place. After all Starlight lost her friend because of her lack of a cutie mark. And Fluttershy had no respect in Flight School because of her lack of flight. She seems like the pony who can be truly tempted by Starlight. I think there’s a story to be told there.

I think Starlight can relate more to her even more than Twilight.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@Latecomer  
As far as I know…

There’s not even evidence that he’s actually the “spirit of disharmony” or “god of chaos” everyone claims he is. That he’s some primordial force linked to an unkillable concept as opposed to just one of the many magical critters in the world of Equestria, like Ahuizotl or the Pony of Shadows, except that he’s got loads more power.

Could actually be just some random monster who lucked out on absolute power and got drunk on it like Trixie was on the Alicorn Amulet. And whatever happened in Discordant Harmony (didn’t watch it) was just withdrawal rather than Discord actually embodying ‘chaos’ and so needing it to survive.

For all we know, he’s just a small fish in an even smaller pond and the first hero or villain from a slightly tougher universe who walks by could kill him for good with a slap of their gauntlet. Or even someone in-universe who doesn’t rely on old relics lying around for centuries or feeling emotions really hard to deal with threats.

So no. No evidence whatsoever about how long he lived before or how long he’ll live after the finale. Unless you count believing everything Discord says at face value as ‘evidence.’ He’s the type to cheat death if he can though.

Will also note that many people seem to get “immortality” wrong. Living for over one thousand years doesn’t mean living forever. Maybe alicorns actually live for 1,200 years before crumbling like a house of cards and then dying and that was one of the reasons Celestia put Twilight in charge.
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
From what I was told, Pony Life was supposed to be a comedy. But the pacing was so fast that not even Pony Life’s biggest fans had time to actually be able to laugh at, let alone even notice, the jokes. And that’s if the writers actually remembered it was supposed to be a comedy.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
I used to hate the idea of G4 getting a continuation thinking G5 should just be its own thing. But I have a different perspective. I want to see what they do with G5. I think it can be very interesting. The idea of uniting the different pony tribes sounds like a bigger task than ever. I’m truly curious.
Background Pony #E8E9
Spike sees Twilight listening to Mozart.

Spike: Did you know Mozart wrote letters to his cousin about shitting?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide