The Fluttershy Thread

gabrielwoj
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

I guess I’ll do a little post-story like some people have done on the thread. Fluttershy has been my favorite ever since I got to know her from watching MLP years ago. Her personality quickly struck to me. I also just love her voice and the way she looks, her light yellow and pink colors fit really well for her.
She’s cute, caring, and does the best she can out of her power to help others. She is my favorite. My very first drawing was about her too, and so was my very first vector on InkScape.
Shy characters are usually very cute, and, my next favorite is Coco Pommel.
gabrielwoj
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@Bacon26
That’s cool. You know, drawing stuff is very nice, and takes a lot of practice and work!
I have thought about drawing many times, but never got around it… Well, I did draw sometimes when it wasn’t related to vectors, as well a few other things I never got around uploading (not all pony-related). Some I didn’t not end up finishing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide