The G1 Appreciation Thread

Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
@Korora
Haha! Wind Whistler would go out of her way to avoid using street slang, wouldn’t she?
Crack ships can be puzzling, but I try to keep an open mind. I actually kind of appreciate the randomness of them. And just because a ship doesn’t make sense to me doesn’t mean that it can’t make sense to somebody else. Most of us here are guilty of that sort of indulgence, after all. Not that I don’t add that tag where it’s appropriate, however.
Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
I began watching some of My Little Pony & Friends and My Little Pony Tales late last year. I was surprised by how dark some episodes of the former got. The latter wasn’t too bad, but not very interesting, either.
Background Pony #75D8

StarIsEnby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Star!!!

StarIsEnby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Star!!!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide