Why does Rainbow Dash hate pies?

DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Hello again :P

As you all are aware, the season 7 episode Secrets and Pies revealed to us that Rainbow Dash hates pies. My response to that is why does she hate pies? I mean, as far as I know the episode never explained that detail, so what exactly is the reason for our favorite multicolored Wonderbolt’s hatred for these baked pastries? Do any of you know?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Does everything need a deep explanation. She doesn’t like them because she doesn’t like them. Chances are she just thinks they taste gross
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
The only logical explanation I can think of is that she’s athletic, and knows that pies would not be good for her. But, hasn’t she had other sweets before?
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
Simple. She just doesn’t fucking like them. I get this shit a lot in real life and it just makes sense. Maybe she just isn’t into the texture, or maybe pies might taste different to her than to others.
leash
Economist -

друг
Dashie doesn’t like the texture in the crust… and the high sugar content

I bet she enjoys cupcakes better because they are quicker to eat and more portable
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Because the crust is a painful reminder of the chapped, flaky pie betwixt her thighs. But in seriousness, she just doesn’t.
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
The only logical explanation I can think of is that she’s athletic, and knows that pies would not be good for her. But, hasn’t she had other sweets before?
My God. I was so stupid.
Posted Report
Background Pony #196E
Maybe she hates Pie because she is allergic to pies or maybe her taste buds are different from flying to much or she had a nightmare that she chokes on pie and avoided eating pies because shes afraid to die from choking pie or food poisoning
Its just a theory
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide