Equestria Divided: Chronicles (NSFW, a lot of violence and gore)

neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Cerebrate19  
The ship eventually left as the crew finally breathed a sigh of relief. The undead were too slow to catch up to them, Sandstone panted as he leaned on the railing and looked at the mages

“I hope you got what you were after…”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@neutralgrey  
“commandeered by raw madness, dead set on destruction only and… admittedly this last part is difficult to describe, the magic animating them… felt the same. i have no doubt the cult discovered the secret of necromancy by studying ancient zebrica. all the more important that our find returns to canterlot… the only place from where the entire nightmare can be stopped.”
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Cerebrate19  
Sandstone: I see…I hope you won’t mind if I accompany you. I know I’m a native Equestrian but…Zebrica is my home. And I want nothing more than to free it from the taint of the cult.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide