Fallout 4 rp (anthro, nsfw)

Fanliterature101
Artist -

Our future begins
(Hi, I completely forgot I posted a comment on this. God it’s been so long. Anyways, hoping I can join. Here’s my oc)

Name: Century  
Race: Pegasus  
Age: 47 (plus 20 years frozen in ice, and 155 being dead)  
Appearance: full

Brown fur, grey/silver colored mane and tail. One eye is cyan blue, the other a synth yellow. Has some synth features exposed like Nick Valentine. One synth eye, jaw, mouth, right arm, chest, and left leg.  
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel  
Armor: any lightweight metals  
Weapons: any of long range, and side arm. Plus a extended ripper  
Special skills: (okay here comes the list)  
Sniper, Expert Commando, Expert Rifleman, Long Shot, Exterminator, Glow Sight, Night Eyes, Gun Nut, Gunsmith, Weapon Artisan, Power Smith, Stealth, Vats, Concentration Fire, and Gun Slinger.
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
Name: Empire Jack
Race: Pegasus pony
Appearance: Similar color scheme as AppleJack but with a different cutie mark and has wings
Armor: Royal Guard armor
Weapons: None, uses his strength
Special skills: Strong and fast on his hooves and wings, he’s also agile and can escape quickly
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide