Viewing last 25 versions of post by Coltshan000 in topic Fallout: War Never Changes[NSFW][Anthro+Feral][Post-Apocalyptic]

Coltshan000

_*Our idyllic fantasy of reality has been reduced to ash by the hateful cinders of nuclear balefire, our world will never be the same, even if the flames of war rage on unabated. Now those who remain struggle on, be it irradiated into ghouls, mutated into beasts, fighting to survive in the ruins of yesteryear year, or sealed away in ruins and bunkers made by our forefathers. This...is my story, your story, our story. Can we pick up the scattered pieces and reclaim the board, only time will tell._

(Welcome to Fallout: WNC, survivors, wastelanders, gentlemen...I am your gracious god of dystopia, weaving your fateful thread with boons of opportunity, joy, and suffering. Care to take your chance at this tale of hopelessness, and try to turn shit to gold? Wonderful!

Seems like we'll have to make some rules then...

1. Play nice, or naughty~%: Consult your god and players if your going to do something grievously dastardly to another. Such as murder, maiming, mutating, and other fates considered worse than death. Play nice~%.

2. Posting order will be as such, The GM shall make his post. Then the players may post their reactions to the information given. Players may add to those who posted already. If player A makes an action, then players B-Z can assist the player(s) before them. Be it helping an complete an action, assisting an player persuade somebody, or to counteract them if need be. The earlier in the turn order a player acts, they get a bonus to the success of their action. But the last person for example, get an higher bonus to affecting the previous players actions. I thought would be a fun mechanic to add into the game we're to play. So that this rewards players who like to make quicker posts and those who are more strategic. Once every player had posted, then they may wait for the GM to make a reply to them and their actions while you wait. You may also talk in OOC while waiting to talk and strategize, and just chill as well.(can also make a OOC thread as well.)

3. Players may assume any species and form to play as, from furries, to ponies anthro and feral, robots, ghouls, synths, whatever.

4. Lore may not always be accurate but as GM I prefer more fun and creativity than lore accuracy. If there are some lore I get incorrect, I would appreciate being informed so that I may correct it if the other players agree.

5. Hormones Never Mutate Edition: Our current state of the wasteland has had an adverse effect on its denizens both pure

--------

(Notice: Seeking Co-GM to assist in providing an entertaining roleplay experience.)

Character Sheet:

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Background(how you grew up, from being an NCR citizen, to being a slave, or having lived in a vault. Affects starting items.)

Occupation(Your current/past work up until rp start, be you a vault security guard to being a prostitute or courier. Affects starting items.)

(
Stats are optional, and can be more for flavor than anything. Apologies.)  
Stats
(1-10. 1 would be like a -5 to 'rolls' and 10 is a +5. Lower Stats equal higher 'growth' in skills and stats.)

Strength:

Perception:

Endurance:

Charisma:

Intelligence:

Agility:

Luck:

Equipment:

-Headwear

-Eyewear

-Neckwear

-Chestwear

-Armor

-Armwear/Gloves

-Belt

-Legs

-Feet

-Tail

-Outfit

Inventory:
Reason: Wasn't finished yet.
Edited by Coltshan000
Coltshan000

_Our idyllic fantasy of reality has been reduced to ash by the hateful cinders of nuclear balefire, our world will never be the same, even if the flames of war rage on unabated. Now those who remain struggle on, be it irradiated into ghouls, mutated into beasts, fighting to survive in the ruins of yesteryear year, or sealed away in ruins and bunkers made by our forefathers. This...is my story, your story, our story. Can we pick up the scattered pieces and reclaim the board, only time will tell._

(Welcome to Fallout: WNC, survivors, wastelanders, gentlemen...I am your gracious god of dystopia, weaving your fateful thread with boons of opportunity, joy, and suffering. Care to take your chance at this tale of hopelessness, and try to turn shit to gold? Wonderful!

Seems like we'll have to make some rules then...
1. Play nice, or naughty~: Consult your god and players if your going to do something grievously dastardly to another. Such as murder, maiming, mutating, and other fates considered worse than death. Play nice~.

2. Posting order will be as such, The GM shall make his post. Then the players may post their reactions to the information given. Players may add to those who posted already. If player A makes an action, then players B-Z can assist the player(s) before them. Be it helping an complete an action, assisting an player persuade somebody, or to counteract them if need be. The earlier in the turn order a player acts, they get a bonus to the success of their action. But the last person for example, get an higher bonus to affecting the previous players actions. I thought would be a fun mechanic to add into the game we're to play. So that this rewards players who like to make quicker posts and those who are more strategic. Once every player had posted, then they may wait for the GM to make a reply to them and their actions while you wait. You may also talk in OOC while waiting to talk and strategize, and just chill as well.(can also make a OOC thread as well.)

3. Players may assume any species and form to play as, from furries, to ponies anthro and feral, robots, ghouls, synths, whatever.

4. Lore may not always be accurate but as GM I prefer more fun and creativity than lore accuracy. If there are some lore I get incorrect, I would appreciate being informed so that I may correct it if the other players agree.

5. Hormones Never Mutate Edition: Our current state of the wasteland has had an adverse effect on its denizens both pure
--------
(Notice: Seeking Co-GM to assist in providing an entertaining roleplay experience.)

Character Sheet:
Name:
Race:
Appearance:

Background(how you grew up, from being an NCR citizen, to being a slave, or having lived in a vault. Affects starting items.)

Occupation(Your current/past work up until rp start, be you a vault security guard to being a prostitute or courier. Affects starting items.)

Stats(1-10. 1 would be like a -5 to 'rolls' and 10 is a +5. Lower Stats equal higher 'growth' in skills and stats.)
Strength:
Perception:
Endurance:
Charisma:
Intelligence:
Agility:
Luck:

Equipment:
-Headwear
-Eyewear
-Neckwear
-Chestwear