Fluttershy and Film Reel: Love Under the Sea [NSFW]

Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
@Film Reel
Fluttershy: (She gave a nod as she started to sing about your sexy naked body bubbly while dancing as sexily as possible, teasing you by showing off her boobs and huge ass.)
Background Pony #17F6
@Film Reel
Fluttershy: Obkbkabyby, mby sbebxby fbibibsh. (She started dancing as her feet were comfortable in corals. Her breasts and buttocks jiggled around in the water. Bubbles came off them with her movement. She began singing her own songs as the gurgles x made them the sound of a beautiful siren. She played with her body as she did it too, moving the sexiest parts around in a sexually arousing manner. She even came multiple times, and yet continued. She gushed from her sexy cunt numerous times. It made her jolt but she continued)
Background Pony #17F6
@Film Reel
(Soon fish joined her as they began to play with her body too, making her gush more frequently as the fish did the same)
Background Pony #17F6
@Film Reel
Fluttershy: (She gurgled harder as bubbles appeared everywhere and the fish made her orgasm so much she was getting high on libido)
Film Reel
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fluttershy Lover
@Background Pony #17F6
Film Reel: (I soon ejaculate an ocean full of cum as I let out a massive stream of bubbles from my mouth and I kept on cumming after filling the whole dream reef and I get so horny that I quickly swim to Fluttershy for more kissing and sex) Ib nbebvbebrb wbabnbtb tbob lbebabvbeb! Ib wbabnbtb tbob sbtbabyb hbebrb wbibtbhb ybobub!
Background Pony #17F6
@Film Reel
Fluttershy: Bubububububububububu BUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBU!!! Bububububu bububububububu BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB bububububu!!! (Fish began fucking you both from everywhere) BUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBU BUBUBUBUBUBU BLUB!!
Film Reel
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fluttershy Lover
Film Reel: Bubububububububububu BUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBU!!! Bububububu bububububububu BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB bububububu!!! (I went faster, deeper and harder on her) BUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBU BUBUBUBUBUBU BLUB!!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide