28.57% 2 votes
demons (hey it's the pits.)
0.00% 0 votes

Poll ended with 7 votes.

HatOfDisguise
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Skaven
@Cerebrate19  
She clicks on her radio, “she’s provoked as it is, let’s not make this worse. Keep your distance- if we’ve any mages, I’d really dig it if you projected hard surfaces to keep her semi-contained. I’m going to need to attack from below.”
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Cerebrate19  
She urges her ant to get close, after which she dismounts and rushes in, deciding her ant would be poor for evasiveness from its legs, pincers, and tail. She is, of course, aiming to run underneath it.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@HatOfDisguise  
a few squeaks and the whole cavalry team is off again.

Techie: “what exactly do they expect us to be able to do? i mean sure, our darling ants here spray a mean acid but that base is probably made of sterner stuff.”
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Cerebrate19  
“I have a big gun with me that isn’t anything to sneeze at,” she says in reference to that big rifle she had previously been given, “but the most we can do aside from that is be something to shoot at? I don’t understand, either.”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@HatOfDisguise  
Starsign: “i can tell you, the more units we have present the cleaner we get a targeting solution, you’ve also all been fitted with strong precision weaponry to detooth the base, one turret at a time.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon

as they arrive the massive walker is chilling, buried to the main body in the ground, a few rotating platforms with mounted turrets shining redsearchlights around.

“those are not red by the way, we just let your HUD know where it’s looking.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide