Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
This may be a good time to mention that I’m still looking for people who want to rp an erotic romance story with Mrs. Cake.
Mismanage Assistant

okay anyway. so uh anyone want to RP? i am looking for a longterm RP with its “moments” in terms of kinks i am fairly vanilla in general. DM me for if you want specifics. i mainly look 3 things from my partner, literacy, dedication, and consistency. i will be more then happy to discuss the ideas :)
TheIronWolf45
Artist -

Still preferably wanting to RP Them’s Fightin’Herds, canon character and OC wise. Kinks and details via DMs, still a fresh subfandom to form fandom related things out of it.
InkySplaters

A shy yet lewd ERPer!
First time posting here so I’ll try my best!  
I’m hoping to play as Fluttershy in some futa x futa action with one of the other mane six~!  
We can discuss things further down the road aswell like kinks, plot, etc!
Astral Mist
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Radiant Star/Starwing
Well, time for my once-a-year post in here.

I’m primarily interested in nonconsent/rape, most as a sub but occasionally as a dom, with an interest in things such as BDSM, abuse, interspecies, and anatomical correctness. I do things on Discord and occasionally F-List, so feel free to message me for one of those. The usual applies: Good grammar, the ability to type more than a single sentence, and so on are very much encouraged required. I’m fairly literate and have high standards.

I’m not interested in bathroom-related kinks, mind control, hyper-related kinks, or heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

Fallout Equestria is a favorite setting for things, but I’m fairly flexible in terms of ideas and concepts.

I should note that, while I certainly do enjoy playing some canons, I do have OCs of my own, such as >>1945749 >>2033506 and >>1858992 >>2274118, and profiles on F-List for my characters here and here.
Background Pony #1ED3
Looking for someone to play the female role in a MLP RP. I will be playing either Male, Female or futa for a female playing RPer. I do like to focus on romance and the slow burn in an RP. So if this is your fancy, please don’t hesitate to message me!

In terms of kinks, as long as there isn’t vore, gore, non-con, snuff, scat or vomit and Hyper. I should be ok with it, however please message what you would included.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

UneducatedLeek.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide