Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #3024
Anyone interested in a bit of inflation then deflation RP/ERP? Add me on Discord for more ideas on RPing/ERPing.

Quincey Fruit#0327
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@asperman1  
Let me be honest with you: I don’t think anyone you ask here will want to try unless you significantly improve the quality of your writing style.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@asperman1  
Then you should pick some that you are proud of, or think best resemble your writing style, and publish them so that people will understand that you are capable of more than what you have demonstrated publicly in the forums.

And it’s not just plot, but mechanics, too. Lines littered with grammatical errors are turn-offs for many people. Your post uses an incorrect form of “you’re,” among other things.

Finally, getting everything you want in a roleplay partner basically isn’t possible. It’s best to come up with 2-3 very general ideas on how to direct a roleplay’s plot before you start, then work with your partner(s) to come up with a few more specific topics that you might want to try, rather than asking for someone to indulge everything you want at once - your combination of kinks is unique.
Jinx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
@asperman1  
Look. Get rid of the fetishes and make a good story and someone will come along. Some people may like some fetishes, others not. I for one am very turned of by scat, pregnancy, inflation, and otherwise. However ill warm up to a good story.
Jinx
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
@Dougscientist  
Exactly what most of us want actually.

I suggested for these RP and ERP forums to be created so everyone can get what they want and so people can try new things. I hate to be a bitch but sometimes theres a line that you dont cross ya know?
Prince Artemis
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Neo Canterlot, Equestrian Dystopia

Alert: =°☆(☭ಒ☭)☆°=
The issue I mainly have is that few people who are interested in ERPs are more focused on forcing kinks than putting any real effort in. Why you never see me in this thread.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide