Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

BendyCindy
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Looking for a few specific sorts of RP scenarios. The first one would involve a focus on musk and breeding; I have a few specific ideas in mind that would be either consensual or non-con, depending on what you’re interested in. For this first scenario, I’m looking for a partner who would be playing some dom stallion(s).

The second thing I’m wanting to do would involve vore. Mostly interested in the princesses, particularly Celestia swallowing Twilight, but I’m certainly open to discuss other characters.

I prefer playing mares, if that matters to anyone. Also if you have any interest in the stuff I mentioned, I’d like to ask that you send me a message on my profile, since I’m probably not going to be checking back in on this forum to look for replies.
SaraRyder

Pathfinder
I’m looking for a dub con roleplay. I’m a submissive girl, looking for a dominant guy. The rp can either take place in the equestria girls universe or just be an alternate universe with humanized versions of the characters from the show. I can play any character from the main cast, and you can be a male character from the show or an OC. I don’t have a specific idea for a scene, but we can do some brainstorming. I’m detailed and descriptive and I write about a paragraph per post. We can play over pm or discord, whichever you prefer.

Some of my kinks are casual sex, hook ups, seduction, getting kissed, getting spanked, creampies, thighjobs, sensuality, embraces, embarassing positions etc. Not all of them have to be included.

My limits are incest, master/slave, bdsm, bestiality, breeding, feet, scat, vore, gore etc.
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Cough, ey.

It’s me, Kraus. I am severely bored. I’m here to say that if anyone would like to RP, I am available. I am pretty flexible, and I can do pretty much anything with a handful of exceptions, those being (but are not limited to) the following  
-Scat  
-Watersports  
-Diapers  
-Necrophilia  
-Vore resulting in Death

That’s pretty much it. I’m available both here and on Discord. My discord tag is LiterallyLuftwaffe#1868 if that interests you. Look forward to rping!
Sly22red

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I have posted on this forum since I have been busy (and I think forgot the password for this account until recently). So since I am back I decided to post a few of my RP ideas to see if anyone would be interested in them.

Here are the RP ideas I have…

1: I have an RP idea inspired by the fanfic Monster of Canterlot, in the RP a human is transported to Equestria, the Equestria he is transported to is a Futa version of Equestria with Futa Mares. The human gets close with Celestia and she eventually adopts him but keeps him a secret since she is concerned how others will react to him. The only ones that know of his existence are those in the palace, Twilight, her family, and Cadence.  
The human is brought to Equestria by Twilight when she was a while she is being taught a teleportation spell she summons the human by accident. The RP will start at the library where Twilight discovers the book that tells her about Nightmare Moon.

2: An RP with Celestia dominating Luna (includes facesitting and stuff), Luna feels guilty over Nightmare Moon and convinces Celestia to punish her.

3: A Human male x Futa Queen Chrysalis (this RP does have mpreg due to eggs and I need to think more).

4: This is a nasty RP and has some bathroom stuff (farts and other things) where a Human in Equestria accidentally breaks a crime and gets teleported by Luna to a room under the bathroom shared by Luna and Celestia. I made this RP a couple years ago and I wanted to see if I could give it a try again.

5: A Stallion on Male Human RP - The stallion (you can decide if the stallion is an Earth Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn) let’s the humans live with him in exchange for pleasing him, the stallion runs a candy store (this will have some candy stuff added to the sex sometimes).

For all of these I will be the sub in the RPs.

If anyone is interested I RP on discord and here (if it sends me notifications), my Discord is BodiRockDog22#2007
InkySplaters

A shy yet lewd ERPer!
Looking to play as Fluttershy in some futa x futa action with one of the other mane six~!  
We can discuss things further down the road aswell like kinks, plot, etc!
AssassinPoma

The King of Degeneracy
Guy here looking for anyone willing to play Sunset Shimmer from EQG. I’m looking for an long term RP centered around a Friends with Benefits deal turning into something more personal and romantic, with pregnancy and fluff involved. I only really RP on Discord, so that’s where you can find me, under MNLTSonata#1991. I’d prefer if my partner were very kinky with few limits. See you there!
Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
I’m still looking for people interested in an erotic romance with Mrs. Cake, played by me. Plot and kinks can be discussed. I am flexible as to what I will do, so don’t be shy to dm me with your idea for it along with your kinks. Any type of character can be included in this rp, including humans, ocs, and the actual show’s characters.
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Hi I’d like a nice erp with someone who has mare ocs and they just like slice of life/sex rps my kinks are pied slime just to name a few if you want to RP with me just pm me but you must be over 18 ok I hope to hear from you :)
RedSuper87

Trying again as I don’t seem to be able to upload pics on here

Hi i’m Kara, 21 trans from UK and new to this! hmu! =.= My kik is SueDonam
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide