Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Jacky779

Hello hello, guess I’m finally trying this. I’ll make it relatively simple. I’m looking for a Zebradom themed rp but here’s the kicker, how about something actually fluffy/romantic too? Of course raunchy smut is desired but I’m pretty bored of playing ‘cumdumpsters’ and whatever other similar phrases as well as the Zebradom that’s just thinly veiled BBC raceplay stuff but for MLP. Willing to play many mares and some males as well, with no theoretical limit. Bonus points if you’re into certain things like hyper proportions, absurd amounts of cum, lactation, impreg, infidelity, things as depraved as kissing, handholding, cuddling, and more. My strong limits are anything BDSM, vore, and violence. Anything else can atleast be talked about. Feel free to message me if interested.
Spyropony

Anyone want to role play with me please message me thank you from Spyropony ps has to like weight gain role play I will understand if you don’t want to
Sudrian Engineer
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Celestial Sodor!
It has been 4 months since I posted here, only half as long as last time but still, damn college.

Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?

I am, at this time, looking for a nice romance themed rp with some of those things in it. No huge adventure or anything, just an SOL kink thing with characters in a loving relationship.

F/M or F/F please.

If interested, please PM me.

I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with. Furthermore, keep staying safe! :)
UneducatedLeek
Rarity - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Tea Addict.
Posting this again to see if there’s any interest since I posted this a month ago:

Looking for someone to play the female role in a MLP RP. I will be playing either Male, Female or futa for a female playing RPer RL gender does not matter. I do like to focus on romance and the slow burn in an RP. So if this is your fancy, please don’t hesitate to message me!

In terms of kinks, as long as there isn’t vore, gore, non-con, snuff, scat or vomit and excessive Hyper. I should be ok with it, however please message what you would included.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

UneducatedLeek.
Sly22red

I had an RP idea involving Celestia turning into her equivalent of Nightmare Moon (Daybreaker) while Luna is still exiled. When Nightmare Moon is banished from Luna, Daybreaker will take Luna back to the castle and make her into a pet (she will seduce and manipulate Luna (one thing I wanted in it was face sitting) and she will humiliate her). Later in Daybreaker annexes the lands of the Changelings and arranged a marriage between Luna and Queen Chrysalis.

For this RP I am looking for someone dominant to play Daybreaker and Chrysalis. While I play Luna. If anyone is interested please DM or message me on Discord, my Discord is BodiRockDog22#2007
Guardian135
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

I’m considering a tickling based RP with quadruped ponies. Lots of hoof tickling and the like. I tend to lean on the submissive side and play a male character, usually as a Royal Guard or a Royal in his own right.

Nothing specific in mind yet in terms of scenarios, but I enjoy paragraph RP with good detail and suitably devious scenarios based primarily around hoof play and tickling. Give me a poke if you feel up to try and set something up. In general the more devious the better.
Greenscreen123

Would anybody be interested in a Feminization based rp where they can either force or encourage my oc to dress and act more feminine? Can be a mix of lewd and slice of life,

Open to most kinks most real no’s is just hyper, vore, scat. I prefer feral. You can just dm if interested and we can talk more!
Jacky779

Hey hey, how about some Dazzlings? Specifically, looking for a scenario wherein I play two of the Dazzlings and you play the third who either has always had some extra equipment or recently grew it either from magical reasons or some strange Siren biology that somehow translated to their human forms. Despite the way they are, I would prefer if this was actually romantic and fluffy, even if it’s really raunchy too.

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2020/3/21/2303044.png  
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2018/8/1/1794938.png  
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/7/14/1200621.png

I enjoy plenty of kinks, a couple being large/hyper proportions, excessive cum/fluids and everything that might entail, impregnation, affection, and incest (because, y’know, sisters) and more I can get into.

My limits are death, gore, vore, BDSM, abuse. Anything else is probably okay to ask about so don’t be afraid to.

Please, no one-liners.

Hope to see your interest!

TL;DR One of the Dazzlings has a cock and seduces/romances the other two.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide