Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
This rp idea literally just popped into my head. I’m interested in doing a rp that involves incest between Celestia and Luna. Any and all kinks are welcome for this rp, so don’t be shy to tell me yours. How the rp goes can be discussed. I’m up for anything. DM me if this is something that interests you too!
Scarou

Need help with the plot. Gaydom, bdsm.

After a short war with the Minotaurs, Cadance decides to fill the world with the magic of Love, for which he turns the Crystal Empire into a huge relay of his magic. However, the plan goes awry and Equestria falls into a real apocalypse, where gangs of brutal mares and stallions turn ponies into their slaves, where sperm has become a payment element. The plot will focus on the free hunter and his prey.

You need: the ability to write at least a paragraph of the answer (depending on the situation and the plot), acceptable literacy, the desire to lead the role-playing leisurely, possibly with breaks of a couple of days.
Zorito168

I wouldn’t mind doing a scene where a huge-cocked Twilight plaps the absolute heck out of everyone! Princesses, friends, mothers, fathers, no one is safe from the lusty Purplesmart!

Open to discussing almost any kink as well, so please don’t be shy! I’m not too picky with post lengths or anything like that, just huntin’ for someone willing to play a plethora of subs! Preferably on discord, but open to alternatives! DM me if interested!!
UneducatedLeek
Rarity - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Tea Addict.
Looking for someone to play the female role in a MLP RP. I will be playing either Male, Female or futa for a female playing RPer RL gender does not matter. I do like to focus on romance and the slow burn in an RP. So if this is your fancy, please don’t hesitate to message me!

In terms of kinks, as long as there isn’t vore, gore, non-con, snuff, scat or vomit and excessive Hyper. I should be ok with it, however please message what you would included.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

UneducatedLeek.
l33tidk123

Hi. I’m really into weight gain and fat, I’m a feeder only though.  
I prefer females but am somtimes ok with both. Looking for long term rp/rp partners.  
If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I also have a discord: L33TIDK123#3096
Sudrian Engineer
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Celestial Sodor!
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?

I am, at this time, looking for a nice romance themed rp with some of those things in it. No huge adventure or anything, just an SOL kink thing with characters in a loving relationship.

F/M or F/F please.

If interested, please PM me.

I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with. Furthermore, keep staying safe! :)
Background Pony #BB8B
Looking for someone who’s into a certain form of cardiophilia, more specifically cockbeat/throbbing stuff. Maybe with futa anthro ponies.

Posting this anonymously, but let me know if you’re interested and I’ll PM you on my main account.
InkySplaters

A shy yet lewd ERPer!
Looking to do some futa x futa action%! I intend on playing as one of the mane six (mostly Fluttershy) but I don’t being any of the others! <3 We can discuss things further in DMs%!
Jacky779

Would love to play against or as a Rainbow Dash with a fat mare cock who loves the mares in her life more than any of them can probably expect.

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2021/8/3/2670019.jpg  
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2020/12/29/2519162.jpg

Naturally leads to some potential harem fun-times but one on one is good too! Either way, if you’re a fan of large proportions, sweat, kissing, rough but loving pounding, lots of cum, potential cheating, and a big heaping portion of romance with the hung pegasus, feel free to message me. I have plenty more kinks to share if you so wish to inquire about them.

I will say from the bat my limits are BDSM, abuse, gore, death, and vore.

Feel free to ask about anything else.
Mismanage Assistant

its been a while but i would like to try something thus im looking for a RP partner. in terms of kinks to put it short im mostly vanilla if you want me to elaborate DM me. Not strictly have to be MLP related, im usually either busy to reply or lazy so ill give you a heads up on that. if you intereste come to me!
Background Pony #3527
@Background Pony #BB8B  
Encryption method so no one beside us could read our messages!  
You can send me one eg. using this site https://www.devglan.com/online-tools/rsa-encryption-decryption you could encrypt one.  
When you scroll there’s place for message and key. Here’s my key you have to enter https://pastebin.com/8b8szeTj and then you can copy (it’s going to be huge) encrypted message for example to pastebin, and send link here so I could read it back!
UneducatedLeek
Rarity - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Tea Addict.
Hey all, after a few ups and downs mentally, I’m looking to RP again.

Looking for someone to play the female role with me being male, futa or female. However it doesn’t have to be MLP at all! I do regular fandom stuff as well. Here are some of the fandoms I RP:

Gravity Falls  
Steven Universe  
TLOU  
Rick and Morty  
Hotel Transylvania  
Zootopia  
Mass Effect  
Persona 5  
Half-Life  
Life is Strange  
Kim Possible  
Rainbow Six Siege.

If you’re interested let me know. As long as there’s no rape I should be fine RPing it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide