My Little Pony Tales

Smart Heart

Something is starting right now!  
Something is starting! Oh, Wow!

I find that My Little Pony Tales is criminally underrated. It had potential for a good slice of life show, but just needed better stories. Well here’s your chance to create new ideas! You can play as characters already established in the show or as new characters to make new stories and adventures. Have fun!

full
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
Hello 3 years later! I saw this and thought that this would be fun. Before I start I’m gonna talk about 3 characters I came up with. The first is AppleJack’s brother named Empire Jack who’s a mare boy and is a Pegasus. He’s similar to both AJ and RD, pretty much a result of AppleDash. The other 2 are twins. Flame Star and Flame Spark. Flame Star is a boy mare like EJ and looks almost like Spitfire. And Flame Spark, Fstar’s twin sis looks just like him but she’s a crystal pony.
Posted Report
Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
@14Fan
You’re thinking of Friendship Is Magic, the series you’re currently watching. Another My Little Pony series was released all the way back in 1992 (yeah, the MLP franchise is actually pretty old) called My Little Pony Tales, featuring an entirely different cast of ponies from FIM. That series is what this thread is referring to.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide