My OC(blackedend)

Roleplaying » My OC(blackedend) Search Posts
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

I got a charactor named blackenend(yes named after that Metallica song)he is a solid black unicorn with gold eyes(to get a good Idea of his color go look at Rusty Wallace’s race car the one from the 91-96 session and that’s it)but just the black and that shade of gold for his eyes if anyone hear has a YIM account please send me a friend request I’d like to do a break in rp with someone my YIM SN is slayerdesrly1 so yeah

Again my character is named blackenend he’s a solid black unicorn with gold eyes(I’m hoping to have him friends with the Maine 6 vinyl and octavia) so what y’all thank?
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
To be honest, that is a bad idea.

Black unicorns, unless a well done, well thought out villain, or possiblya coal worker, tend to be have poor welcome. I would say you should go for a lighter color scheme and call him Hard Rock , Bell Toll, or Lightning Ride. Blackenend sounds too much like a “dark n Edgy” OC, which are rarely done well.

As for the friends with Mane 6, no. Never ever do that unless it’s Pinkie who befriends the flippin’ trees. Vinyl or Octavia, maybe. It depends how you swing the concept. Octavia, from what we’ve seen looks to be a typical canterlot snob, and if you go by fanon, she is, so she probably wouldn’t want anything to do with him.

Vinyl may or may not be the punk rock kinda girl, she is in fanon so lets go by that. She would be more open to such a pony and possibly befriend him, depending on how much of a jerk he is, how high her jerk tolerance is with that particular setting, etc.

Aslo, final word of advice, do not make him some gun toting asshat with a tragic backstory, those are hated on sight cause there are far too many. If you want you can make him an ex-Gaurd member or a soldier, but try to keep him a relatively normal guy. Normal ponies get much better reception than ones that try to be dark and edgy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide