Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Random RP, please keep it SFW.

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@FalcoDash107":](/forums/rp/topics/random-rp-please-keep-it-sfw?post_id=5036791#post_5036791
)  
(Hugs Falco's leg.)

Oh em gee! We missed you!

Well, let's see if I can recap for you...

We traveled to the beach in your vehicle trailer machine, ran afowl of a bully lifeguard named Dick, I entered a pie eating contest, (I even gained a new fat roll from it) we got into a huge pie throwing fight and were thrown out of said contest, I got turned into an adorable plush toy by evil magic, my orgin story was briefly hinted at a few times, and some other things.

Oh, and I ate a cookie!

Soooo... How're you?
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@FalcoDash107":/forums/rp/topics/random-rp-please-keep-it-sfw?post_id=5036791#post_5036791
(Hugs Falco's leg.)

Oh em gee! We missed you!

Well, let's see if I can recap for you...
We traveled to the beach in your vehicle trailer machine, ran afowl of a crazbully lifeguard named Dick, I entered a pie eating contest, (I even gained a new fat roll from it) we got into a huge pie throwing contest, I got turned into an adorable plush toy by evil magic, my orgin story was briefly hinted at a few times, and some other things.
Oh, and I ate a cookie!

Soooo... How're you?
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky