Random RP, please keep it SFW.

AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
“Oh Idk Your high school gym Teacher…!?” Out of nowhere a rabbit with a strange scarf hopped toward’s the figure
FalcoDash107
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Twileet Sporkel
Rabbit: Hi there Falco!  
Falco: uhh, hi?  
Rabbit: follow me!  
While you follow him, you run too fast and find that you are stuck in a large puddle of mud.
FalcoDash107

Twileet Sporkel
and NOW the link works!  
You try to get out, but it’s not really possible due to your being stuck in mud.  
Rabbit: I’ll help!  
suddenly, the floor pulls out from under you  
You try to fly back to safety, but your wings are clogged with mud.
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
(Aww… Well just type in Boneclones space rabbit…)

Heh…. Can’t believe they actually fell for it!
FalcoDash107

Twileet Sporkel
The Boneclones Space Rabbit flies into the hole, seeming like it might catch you. But lucky for you, there’s a large stream of water. And as we all know, robots+water=dead robot!
FalcoDash107

Twileet Sporkel
Take 2: the Rabbit jumps toward the hole, attempting to save you. However, he gets unlucky and falls into mud. But, it’s your lucky day: your wings are no longer clogged up, and you can fly upwards! Or so you thought… A creature from below grabs onto your tail and pulls you down.
FalcoDash107

Twileet Sporkel
Let’s continue, even though this is so confusing…  
You surrender down, knowing there’s no real way to get out of his grasp.  
As it turns out, this creature is one from a game you’ve played before. You don’t exactly remember the name.  
“huh.. these tunnels are so blocky.”  
At this moment, Rabbit escapes the mud and falls down with a huge thunk! The creature stops, and starts chasing him. Then all of a sudden, you’re alone.  
While slowly prancing around, you spot a shovel and think, “Maybe I could dig a hole in the wall to hide.”
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
(Ok! What do you mean! What’s the difference between a fanfic and a rp!? If your taking control over my oc Your basically forcing them so i just asked you to stop doing that If you understand what i’m trying to say… )
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide