Randy Chronicles 3

Roleplaying » Randy Chronicles 3 Search Posts
Randomosaur
Duck - Like the movies Birds, but with just ducks. Ducks everywhere.
Thread Starter - Person Above You

full  
You start with one handgun with a single bullet in it, a pencil, a notebook and a small lunchbox. That is all you have. Also, no superpowers.

You have arrived at the pyramids and encountered a sirrush. You only have one bullet. What do?  
full
Sad

HERE COMES RUDY!

And there I go, running away from Rudy, as one bullet might as well be a paperclip for all the good it will do.
Randomosaur

@ze  
A bottle of water, a large ham and tomato sandwich, a cold McDonald’s cheeseburger and a few crackers.  
Background Pony has killed himself. Rudy is spitting poison vapor all over the pyramid hall as he decides to chase both of you. Suddenly, you find a geological hammer and a bone spear. However, the geological hammer is weak and the bone spear can only be used once.  
full  
full
ze
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Also, what is the surrounding rock like?

Is there any bamboo or tube like substance in the area?  
Are/were there bats in the hall?
Randomosaur

@ze  
Surrounding rock is mostly granite, with some granite components. No bats are in the hall, but there are stalagmites and stalactites, as well as creepy cave spiders. And yes you can pick things up.
ze

Ok then, provided I can do it without getting killed, I pick up the dead BPs’ spears, bullets sandwiches, burgers, bottles of water and whatever I need to carry this crap with.

Anything written in the notebooks?

Also, before we continue:  
>Retrieve arms
ze

Also, I leave the bodies behind to be devoured by the beast. This allows me a bit more time to abscond.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
(It occurs to me that you could conceivably win this adventure just by throwing enough redshirts background ponies at it. Which is amusing in its own way. I encourage it.)
Randomosaur

The green glow directs towards a small figurine of a giant half-dragon, half-pony, with strange, weathered text all over it. Using a translator, it says “Forward on the horizon, suction of monsters and behemoths, never push the limit.” Everything after that is too worn by water and other elements to read. On the floor, you find a perfect fit for the figurine. Do you choose to put it in?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide