Viewing last 25 versions of post by Coriolanus in topic Story-Writing thread (Inspiration-Posting, Roleplay idea thread)

Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

![full](https://i0.wp.com/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2724352/Air_Strike.1365719093.png!

)

Leading Aircraft Pilot: "Sunray, this is Oyster Five-One, checking in with you. Flight of three RA(Reconnaissance Attack)-elevens, holding in area Lima, at Dodge Junction. Six CEM(Combined Effect Munitions)s, forty-five hundred rounds for the dissection. Ready for tasking."

Sunray Minor: "R̢̕o͘g͏̕e͜͞r҉̢̛ Ơ͡y͘s͟t̴́e͡͡r̢̧͠ ̀F͜i̴͡v҉҉e̸͢-͜͟Ò͞n̕e͢͡.̡͏ ̸̸͢ ̀̕I͡ ̨͟͜h͠͏a̴v͘e̴͏̢ ̶͝Ì̛r̕o̡҉͢ns̸̴͢i҉͏d̢e̕͜͠-̷̡T҉ẃ̸͘o͏ ̀͢͡ón̶ t҉̴he̡҉ ͟͝g̸̕r͘óun͢d̴͞,̸͡ ̷, requesting immediate CAS(Close Air Support) at map grid; C-A-Three-One-Five-Niner-Niner-Two... break. Push to Rambling Rock Ridge. How copy? Over."

Oyster 5-1: "Solid copy. Map grid; C-A-Three-One-Five-Niner-Niner-Two. Pushing to Rambling Rock Ridge."

Sunray Minor: "Ironside-Two, you have Oyster Five-One. Flight of three RA-elevens, at Dodge Junction, pushing to Rambling Rock Ridge."

Ironside-2: "Ironside copies all. Out. Oyster Five-One, this is Ironside-Two. Stand by for information."

Oyster 5-1: "Oyster, standing by."

Ironside-2: TOT(Time On Target) twenty. Close-in fire support, non-standard. Minus One to Minus One-Two, then Plus Four to Plus Two. Gun target line Three-Zero-Zero. I'm gonna talk you down to the target. How copy? Over."

Oyster 5-1: "Solid copy on all. Go ahead. Over."

Ironside-2: "North-west of our watching line, One-Point-Five clicks, there's a burning traffic control tower. Call contact?"

Oyster 5-1: "Contaaact."

Ironside-2: "At the south edge of the tower, there's a road running along a west-east axis to a large warehouse next to aircraft hangars. Call contact?"

Oyster 5-1: "Contact."

Ironside-2: "We're observing from the warehouse, looking west down that road. Call contact?"

Ironside-2: "Your target is a column of twenty-five Equestrian main battle tortoises, going weast to weast along that road. They appear to be turning into it from the north, on a road that goes north-south, at west of the tower."

>>759855p

Oyster 5-1: "Oyster has contact on all. Eh, we are passing Rambling Rock Ridge, rolling into heading... Two-Seven-Zero."

Ironside-2: "Roger that. Bring the rain."

Oyster 5-1: "Oyster off safe, guns guns guns, guns guns guns."

One of Oyster 5-1's Wingmates: "Oyster Three, off safe. Rolling in... guns guns guns, guns guns guns."

Oyster 5-1: "Oyster Five-One egressing south-west. Standing by for BDA(Bomb Damage Assessment)."

Ironside-2: "Oyster, this is Ironside. BDA; good effect on target. Eleven tortoises confirmed killed, seven tortoises badly maimed, seven tortoises blocked by the bodies. Break. Can you make another pass? Over."

Oyster 5-1: "Roger, stand by... guns guns guns, guns guns guns. Oyster Five-One is winchester ammo."

>>855895p

Oyster 5-3: "Five-Three rolling in. Guns guns guns, guns guns guns... Oyster-Three is out."

Oyster 5-1: "Ironside, this is Oyster Five-One. Eh, egressing south-east, awaiting BDA."

Ironside-2: "Oyster Five-One, this is Ironside-Two. BDA is one-hundred over one-hundred. Enemy armored column of route F has been suppressed. We owe you one. Over."

Oyster 5-1: "Oyster One copies. BDA one-hundred over one-hundred. Enemy armored column suppressed on route Foxtrot. Out. Sunray, this is Oyster Five-One, checking in with you. Flight of three RA-elevens, six CEMs, fifteen-hundred rounds remaining."

Sunray Minor: "Copy Oyster Five-One. We have no valid targets for this artillery at this time. RTB(Return To Base) and reload your guns. How copy? Over."

Oyster 5-1: "Solid copy on all. We're RTB. Out."
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

!https://i0.wp.com/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2724352/Air_Strike.1365719093.png!

Leading Aircraft Pilot: "Sunray, this is Oyster Five-One, checking in with you. Flight of three RA(Reconnaissance Attack)-elevens, holding in area Lima, at Dodge Junction. Six CEM(Combined Effect Munitions)s, forty-five hundred rounds for the dissection. Ready for tasking."

Sunray Minor: "R̢̕o͘g͏̕e͜͞r҉̢̛ Ơ͡y͘s͟t̴́e͡͡r̢̧͠ ̀F͜i̴͡v҉҉e̸͢-͜͟Ò͞n̕e͢͡.̡͏ ̸̸͢ ̀̕I͡ ̨͟͜h͠͏a̴v͘e̴͏̢ ̶͝Ì̛r̕o̡҉͢ns̸̴͢i҉͏d̢e̕͜͠-̷̡T҉ẃ̸͘o͏ ̀͢͡ón̶ t҉̴he̡҉ ͟͝g̸̕r͘óun͢d̴͞,̸͡ ̷, requesting immediate CAS(Close Air Support) at map grid; C-A-Three-One-Five-Niner-Niner-Two... break. Push to Rambling Rock Ridge. How copy? Over."

Oyster 5-1: "Solid copy. Map grid; C-A-Three-One-Five-Niner-Niner-Two. Pushing to Rambling Rock Ridge."

Sunray Minor: "Ironside-Two, you have Oyster Five-One. Flight of three RA-elevens, at Dodge Junction, pushing to Rambling Rock Ridge."

Ironside-2: "Ironside copies all. Out. Oyster Five-One, this is Ironside-Two. Stand by for information."

Ironside-2: TOT(Time On Target) twenty. Close-in fire support, non-standard. Minus One to Minus One-Two, then Plus Four to Plus Two. Gun target line Three-Zero-Zero. I'm gonna talk you down to the target. How copy? Over."

Ironside-2: "North-west of our watching line, One-Point-Five clicks, there's a burning traffic control tower. Call contact?"

Ironside-2: "At the south edge of the tower, there's a road running along a west-east axis to a large warehouse next to aircraft hangars. Call contact?"

Ironside-2: "We're observing from the warehouse, looking west down that road. Call contact?"

Ironside-2: "Your target is a column of twenty-five Equestrian main battle tortoises, going east to west along that road. They appear to be turning into it from the north, on a road that goes north-south, at west of the tower."

>>759855p

Oyster 5-1: "Oyster has contact on all. Eh, we are passing Rambling Rock Ridge, rolling into heading... Two-Seven-Zero."

One of Oyster 5-1's Wingmates: "Oyster Three, off safe. Rolling in... guns guns guns, guns guns guns."

Oyster 5-1: "Oyster Five-One egressing south-west. Standing by for BDA(Bomb Damage Assessment)."

Ironside-2: "Oyster, this is Ironside. BDA; good effect on target. Eleven tortoises confirmed killed, seven tortoises badly maimed, seven tortoises blocked by the bodies. Break. Can you make another pass? Over."

Oyster 5-1: "Roger, stand by... guns guns guns, guns guns guns. Oyster Five-One is winchester ammo."

>>855895p
Oyster 5-3: "Five-Three rolling in. Guns guns guns, guns guns guns... Oyster-Three is out."

Oyster 5-1: "Ironside, this is Oyster Five-One. Eh, egressing south-east, awaiting BDA."

Ironside-2: "Oyster Five-One, this is Ironside-Two. BDA is one-hundred over one-hundred. Enemy armored column of route F has been suppressed. We owe you one. Over."

Oyster 5-1: "Oyster One copies. BDA one-hundred over one-hundred. Enemy armored column suppressed on route Foxtrot. Out. Sunray, this is Oyster Five-One, checking in with you. Flight of three RA-elevens, six CEMs, fifteen-hundred rounds remaining."

Sunray Minor: "Copy Oyster Five-One. We have no valid targets for this artillery at this time. RTB(Return To Base) and reload your guns. How copy? Over."

No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

!https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2724352/Air_Strike.1365719093.png!

Leading Aircraft Pilot: "Sunray, this is Oyster Five-One, checking in with you. Flight of three RA(Reconnaissance Attack)-elevens, holding in area Lima, at AnDodgels TeJunction. Six CEM(Combined Effect Munitions)s, forty-five hundred rounds for the dissection. Ready for tasking."

Sunray Minor: "Ironside-Two, you have Oyster Five-One. Flight of three RA-elevens, at AnDodgels TeJunction, pushing to Rambling Rock Ridge."

Ironside-2: "Your target is a column of twenty-five Equestrian main battle tortoises, going east to west along that road. They appear to be turning into it from the north, on a road that goes north-south, at west of the tower."

>>759855p

>>855895p

No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

!https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2724352/Air_Strike.1365719093.png!

Leading Aircraft Pilot: "Sunray, this is Oyster Five-One, checking in with you. Flight of three RA(Reconnaissance Attack)-elevens, holding in area Lima, at Angels Ten. Six CEM(Combined Effect Munitions)s, forty-five hundred rounds for the dissection. Ready for tasking."

Sunray Minor: "Ironside-Two, you have Oyster Five-One. Flight of three RA-elevens, at Angels Ten, pushing to Rambling Rock Ridge."

>>759855p

>>855895p

Oyster 5-1: "Oyster One copies. BDA one-hundred over one-hundred. Enemy armored column suppressed on route Foxtrot,. oOut. Sunray, this is Oyster Five-One, checking in with you. Flight of three RA-elevens, six CEMs, fifteen-hundred rounds remaining."

No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

Leading Aircraft Pilot: "Sunray, this is Oyster Five-One, checking in with you. Flight of three RA(Reconnaissance Attack)-elevens, holding in area Lima, at Angels Ten. Six CEM(Combined Effect Munitions)s, forty-five hundred rounds for the dissection. Ready for tasking."

Sunray Minor: "Ironside-Two, you have Oyster Five-One. Flight of three RA-elevens, at Angels Ten, pushing to Rambling Rock Ridge."

>>759855p

>>855895p
Oyster 5-3: "Five-Three rolling in. Guns guns guns, guns guns guns... Oyster-Twohree is out."

Oyster 5-1: "Oyster One copies. BDA one-hundred over one-hundred. Enemy armored column suppressed on route Foxtrot, out. Sunray, this is Oyster Five-One, checking in with you. Flight of three RA-elevens, six CEMs, fifteen-hundred rounds remaining."

No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

Ironside-2: "At the south edge of the tower, there's a road running along at weast-weast axis to a large warehouse next to aircraft hangars. Call contact?"

>>759855p

One of Oyster Five5-One1's Wingmates: "Oyster Three, off safe. Rolling in... guns guns guns, guns guns guns."

>>855895p
Oyster 5-3: "Five-Three rolling in. Guns guns guns, guns guns guns. Oyster-Two is out."

Oyster 5-1: "Oyster One copies. BDA one-hundred over one-hundred. Enemy armored column suppressed on route Foxtrot, out. Sunray, this is Oyster Five-One, checking in with you. Flight of three RA-elevens, six CEMs, fifteen-hundred rounds remaining."

No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

Ironside-2:
"Ironside copies all. Out."

Ironside-2:
"Oyster Five-One, this is Ironside-Two. Stand by for information."

Ironside-2: "At the south edge of the tower, there's a road running along at east-west axis to a large warehouse next to aircraft hangars. Call contact?"

>>759855p

One of Oyster Five-One's Wingmates: "Oyster Three, off safe. Rolling in... guns guns guns, guns guns guns."

>>855895p
Oyster 5-3: "Five-Three rolling in. Guns guns guns, guns guns guns. Oyster-Two is out."

No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

Sunray Minor: "Ironside-Two, you have Oyster Five-One. Flight of three RA-elevens, at Angels Ten, pushing to Rambling Rock Ridge. Ironside copies all. Out."

Ironside-2: "Oyster Five-One, this is Ironside-Two. Stand by for information."

Ironside-2: "At the south edge of the tower, there's a road running along at east-west axis to a large warehouse next to aircraft hangars. Call contact?"

>>759855p

One of Oyster Five-One's Wingmates: "Oyster Three, off safe. Rolling in... guns guns guns, guns guns guns."

>>855895p

No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus