Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jinx in topic Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Jinx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
[spoi(Bler]Hi, I’m sorry, but your avatarh was reported as being above rating for our side, and after looking at it, we think that if it was posted as an image on the site it would have been rated "Suggestive", so it is above rating for profiles. So, we’ve removed it.

Ple
ase choose a new one, and please do make sure that it is rated "Safe"

Sorry – if you have any questions
please don’t hesitate to write.

We do
n’t review everyone’s profile. That you had a different avatar for months doesn’t mean that anyone reviewed it or approved it – it just means no one reported you and no one on staff noticed it.

The profile that you were usin
g was reported by a member of the community, so the staff did review it, and agreed that it was not safe. Suggestive for the purposes of this site includes Non-overt sexual references, Sexy poses, and Skimpy outfits, which describes your previous avatar.

The other image that you
linked would be most likely tagged as "Questionable", due to the overt fetish scenario in it, so if it had been reported or noticed then it would have also been removed.

W
hen choosing a new avatar, please choose one that is safe-for-work[/spoiler]

Curteousy of the mods, sent to me
)
No reason given
Edited by Jinx
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
[spoiler]Hi, I’m sorry, but your avatar was reported as being above rating for our side, and after looking at it, we think that if it was posted as an image on the site it would have been rated "Suggestive", so it is above rating for profiles. So, we’ve removed it.

Please choose a new one, and please do make sure that it is rated "Safe"

Sorry – if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to write.

We don’t review everyone’s profile. That you had a different avatar for months doesn’t mean that anyone reviewed it or approved it – it just means no one reported you and no one on staff noticed it.

The profile that you were using was reported by a member of the community, so the staff did review it, and agreed that it was not safe. Suggestive for the purposes of this site includes Non-overt sexual references, Sexy poses, and Skimpy outfits, which describes your previous avatar.

The other image that you linked would be most likely tagged as "Questionable", due to the overt fetish scenario in it, so if it had been reported or noticed then it would have also been removed.

When choosing a new avatar, please choose one that is safe-for-work[/spoiler]

No reason given
Edited by Jinx
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
Hi, I’m sorry, but your avatar was reported as being above rating for our side, and after looking at it, we think that if it was posted as an image on the site it would have been rated "Suggestive", so it is above rating for profiles. So, we’ve removed it.

Please choose a new one, and please do make sure that it is rated "Safe"

Sorry – if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to write.

We don’t review everyone’s profile. That you had a different avatar for months doesn’t mean that anyone reviewed it or approved it – it just means no one reported you and no one on staff noticed it.

The profile that you were using was reported by a member of the community, so the staff did review it, and agreed that it was not safe. Suggestive for the purposes of this site includes Non-overt sexual references, Sexy poses, and Skimpy outfits, which describes your previous avatar.

The other image that you linked would be most likely tagged as "Questionable", due to the overt fetish scenario in it, so if it had been reported or noticed then it would have also been removed.

When choosing a new avatar, please choose one that is safe-for-work

No reason given
Edited by Jinx