Talk to Twilight Tragedy

wardex101
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Background Pony #EFE2
Twilight Tragedy:I just saw it as normal-
spike came in
Spike:Princess Celestia! Treelight Sparkle wrote the letter to you!
Princess Celestia:Huh?! Let me see!
Celestia read the letter about Twilight Tragedy will stay colorless and memory loss permanently. Twilight will no longer spread the friendship around equestria. She is no longer a hero.
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Celestia: The tree is in on this too?
Starswirl: The crown must have done something. And it succeeded to some extent.
Celestia: Why is the tree giving up on Twilight?
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Discord: If that happens we’ll lock you in prison and sap all your powers.
Celestia: Not helping. No matter what happens Twilight we will help you and we will make sure Equestria is safe. Do not worry. We have been through hard times before and if we have to do so for the rest of our lives we will keep on trying even if it kills us.
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Celestia: Hold on! I can handle this. How about you Twilight have some frowny pancakes okay while figure this situation with the tree out. Cadance be a little overreactive. We must be patient.
Background Pony #EFE2
Starlight: I’m wondering if we could communicate with that crown. I would like to ask some questions. Maybe it has a connection with the tree. Can you bring it Twilight
wardex101
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Background Pony #EFE2
Spike:Don’t worry! Let me call her to come here!
Later, The crown has arrived.
Starlight Glimmer:Where’s the crown?
Element of Magic:I’m right here!
Starlight Glimmer:see the crown Oh!
Spike:Here it is, the crown! I told her to come here.
Element of Magic:What’s going on here? Do you have any questions to me?
Background Pony #EFE2
Starswirl: Element of Magic, I’m sure you are aware of Twilight Tragedy’s other self. Why did you do it? Did you do it for selfish reasons or to helo her?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide